Furiosa (May 24, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing this down in the corner of the main page is freaking hilarious:

1717290094505.png

:lol

Man, I think you're right, it's on track to only hit 11.6M.

At the rate it's going it might only just limp over 100M worldwide for it full release :oops:
Ughhhhhhhh
Miller is such the consummate artist that his film's wasteland has transcended the screen and laid barren all theaters in its path (Top THAT, JC!). Sell those IMAX tickets @Wor-Gar - save yourself!!

I went back to my initial review.

Problem 1. Pretty boy comedian Hemsworth as a villain

Problem 2. CGI

Problem 3. Abrupt scene showing Furious taking the wives

Let me just say that their verbal confrontation at the end was so epic that it makes me accept those 3 problems as just collateral nit picks.

Dementus is just like **** humanity we all suffered so only thing left to do is power and control.

Dementus 3 looks are very thematically attached to his arc I liked his visual evolution.

Plus the characters are charismatic, even the side ones, the mother chase is cool and the theme of a curious Furiosa going for the apple encapsulates her odyssey of seeking wisdom outside of her isolated safe zone which comes at a cost that seeking knowledge and wisdom is a double edge sword that also brings with it sorrow, regret and loss.

Going out into the world comes with a price.

Yeah i’m digging this movie now.
Yeah when I think back on the movie the good stuff more than outweighs the bad, and I find myself really wanting to see these characters on screen and experience the world again...

But I also fear I'd walk out of the theater still feeling the same as I did before-- that the movie drags in too many places, looks far too CG, and isn't nearly as thrilling as FR.

Back