Furyu Predalien and Alien!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.hlj.com/newitems/Sci/F/
I noticed there were 2 more Aliens, Black and Green. Any info there?

Also, new pic of Chet, and you can somewhat see the WIP Alien in the back.
qxt3pk.jpg
can you just imagine if they make an queen alien, how cool it will be, according to how great they did chet.

As much as I love my Kotobukiya stuff, Furyu's Scar kept me from ever considering to buy their's (Koto) again.

The price (at retail) of ONE 'little statue' by Kotobukiya costs the same as a big, detailed, well painted piece by FuRyu.

Yeah, lemmie think which one I'll buy, lmao.

The price (at retail) of ONE 'little statue' by Kotobukiya costs the same as a big, detailed, well painted piece by FuRyu.

Yeah, lemmie think which one I'll buy, lmao.
Adam, now that you bring up the mini kotos, do you have any spare? Just wondering because my stealth bust is missing th bas, and it keeps falling.

And, that is soo true. I love the time thatFuryu put into their AVP linbe.

Shoot, I never even got the stealth bust, I think all I'm missing are the Unmasked, and the Stealth busts.

I wouldn't want you to have mine though, mainly because if you can find the ORIGINAL blind boxed ones on ebay, a lot of them come with 2 heads, different hands, etc. If you really want some, I'd wait it out until you find em like that on ebay.

I didn't even know about that stuff until I bought some off of a Canadian guy, he had like... 8 for sale for like, $3 each. With box, other parts, and the plastic trays they came in.

Much, much cooler than the Diamond Select versions distributed in America.

Shoot, I never even got the stealth bust, I think all I'm missing are the Unmasked, and the Stealth busts.

I wouldn't want you to have mine though, mainly because if you can find the ORIGINAL blind boxed ones on ebay, a lot of them come with 2 heads, different hands, etc. If you really want some, I'd wait it out until you find em like that on ebay.

I didn't even know about that stuff until I bought some off of a Canadian guy, he had like... 8 for sale for like, $3 each. With box, other parts, and the plastic trays they came in.

Much, much cooler than the Diamond Select versions distributed in America.

It looks so cool(I am a big fan of stealth), but I just can't get the damn thing to stay upright.

I think I may hit Ebay up though for them.

The blind boxes were pretty damn cool, and was DS the ones tht put them on a card? Like SW toys.

EDIT: I found another stealth bust on ebay, but it's $25 shipped, a bit pricey I feel, I guess I'll have to wait, I hate waiting.:lol

Last edited:
It looks so cool(I am a big fan of stealth), but I just can't get the damn thing to stay upright.

I think I may hit Ebay up though for them.

The blind boxes were pretty damn cool, and was DS the ones tht put them on a card? Like SW toys.

EDIT: I found another stealth bust on ebay, but it's $25 shipped, a bit pricey I feel, I guess I'll have to wait, I hate waiting.:lol

Yep, I'm almost positive it was DS.

The cards were AWESOME looking though. The blind boxes though, were much cooler (to me anyway). I was so happy just to get a howling predator... with an interchangeable HELMETED head!

NOTE: For that price, I'd rather save more money and just buy the Palisades P2 Micro Stealth bust, lmao.:rotfl

Yeah, i'm doing that, but I already was going to save up

Also, Hlj.com stopped preorders for Chet, and guess what....................

.........I missed out again!!:monkey2:monkey2

Back