Furyu Predalien and Alien!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 3rd black one sitting in Japan....I paid $8.00 for it. It took a month for the seller to get the figure to the Japan auction house! In the mean time I have had 2 others delivered. They want $24 to ship EMS plus fees. If anyone wants it I will have them ship directly to whoever wants it. Should be around $40. If not, I'll let it sit there and be out $10. No biggie.

You should tell them to update their damn website :lol.

I guess if they got rid of all of the color versions, a LOT of people here must have bought at once.

You should tell them to update their damn website :lol.

I guess if they got rid of all of the color versions, a LOT of people here must have bought at once.
Hell, I called Monday, and they said they had plenty of oth, now they only have black? Damn, I guess your right, and alot of people did bu a colored one.

Hell, I called Monday, and they said they had plenty of oth, now they only have black? Damn, I guess your right, and alot of people did bu a colored one.

Ohhhh, I got confused bro, I thought you meant they ONLY had black. I was like, "wtf? that sold FAST!"

My bad!

If she did, your jaw will drop when you see it in person.

It's one of the coolest things I have, when I got it, I was SO damn happy to find the monsterislandtoys.com link in the other thread. The pose, sculpt, and paint are so great, and you'll be surprised at it's size and weight.

I ventured back over to AvPGalaxy, and what do ya know, they're ^^^^ting all over the new Predalien and Alien FuRyu pieces... and saying "Neca did better". My mistake in going back. I'll stick to seldomly posting at the Hunter's Lair, and being here talking to people who aren't 100% jackasses.

If she did, your jaw will drop when you see it in person.

It's one of the coolest things I have, when I got it, I was SO damn happy to find the monsterislandtoys.com link in the other thread. The pose, sculpt, and paint are so great, and you'll be surprised at it's size and weight.

I ventured back over to AvPGalaxy, and what do ya know, they're ^^^^ting all over the new Predalien and Alien FuRyu pieces... and saying "Neca did better". My mistake in going back. I'll stick to seldomly posting at the Hunter's Lair, and being here talking to people who aren't 100% jackasses.
I know bro. I am not ever going back to that hell hole of scum and villany.

I am excited to see if Sabres, which I do not doubt, shipped my black Scar, if he did ship yesterday Priority, I should get it tomorrow.:joy

LOL. Neca's is silly looking. The dreads look like pig-tails. This is better. But, I still dont like the design enough to get it. I'll wait, and hope for a Celtic....:eek:

LOL. Neca's is silly looking. The dreads look like pig-tails. This is better. But, I still dont like the design enough to get it. I'll wait, and hope for a Celtic....:eek:
I am now trying to get them all. I am kicking myself in the nuts for not jumping on them.

I know bro. I am not ever going back to that hell hole of scum and villany.

I am excited to see if Sabres, which I do not doubt, shipped my black Scar, if he did ship yesterday Priority, I should get it tomorrow.:joy

Sabres is a GOOD guy, he sold me an AWESOME Argonauts P1 a good while back, and was very, very easy to deal with. Honestly, I wish more transactions from actual dealers went so well.

Edit: And damnit, I want FuRyu to make more PREDATORS! AHHH! I NEED MORE!

Sabres is a GOOD guy, he sold me an AWESOME Argonauts P1 a good while back, and was very, very easy to deal with. Honestly, I wish more transactions from actual dealers went so well.

Edit: And damnit, I want FuRyu to make more PREDATORS! AHHH! I NEED MORE!
:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

I have no doubt in my mind that Sabres wont come through.

I have no doubt in my mind that Sabres wont come through.

Well, let me first offer up a public apology to you.

It hasn't been sent out yet, and I take full responsibility.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I work weird hours. And if I get called in, like I have the last 2 days, I have to go.
This is no excuse, just an explanation.

I'm off tomorrow and it's going out Priority Mail first thing. So you should have it by Saturday.
I've also included something "extra" for your trouble.

Again, I really do apologize dude.:(

Well, let me first offer up a public apology to you.

It hasn't been sent out yet, and I take full responsibility.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I work weird hours. And if I get called in, like I have the last 2 days, I have to go.
This is no excuse, just an explanation.

I'm off tomorrow and it's going out Priority Mail first thing. So you should have it by Saturday.
I've also included something "extra" for your trouble.

Again, I really do apologize dude.:D*lets turn that frown upsidedown*

Let me tell you, that it's all good bro. All good.

I'm just happy it's still coming bro.

I really appreciate the apology, and i hope my bios come with no problems, not that there will be any, but you know, I gotta say that.:lol

Thanks again bro, and I'm looking foreward to what that "extra" thing is. Have a good one.

Back