FYI: Predator Cinemaquette up for preorder @BBTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not THIS year....not THIS year....hmmmm. i don't see them charging any up front charge though. so it's $2,000...is that the same price as buying direct?

hmmm I think so...but then again BBTs does like to jack up their prices, may have to shop around on that one..

BTW the HT Cleaner Wolf is also up as well...but Im sure Amazing Toyz will beat their price once they list theirs...

Ordered!

I hope I hope I have the funds when he arrives,and looks like I'll have to say good bye to my HT Alien collection,maybe even some of my HT Preds too.

Ordered!

I hope I hope I have the funds when he arrives,and looks like I'll have to say good bye to my HT Alien collection,maybe even some of my HT Preds too.

Same here, I ordered him hoping I can sell off some extra stuff and save enough money in time but I'm also considering selling off some of my HT Preds also. Dont want to though...

i would like to wait and get it cheaper but with the SS Predator Maquette exclusive going for close to the price of this one right now, I'm not sure that is going to happen.

i would like to wait and get it cheaper but with the SS Predator Maquette exclusive going for close to the price of this one right now, I'm not sure that is going to happen.

Im hoping this release pushes the SS Pred Maquette down in price...

I don't even think I've heard of other endors selling the Cinemaquettes. There was never an Indy or Term pre-order that I remember??

Edit: Damn, if you look on the BBTS website, they got most of them!!

Do they ever sell for cheaper though?? Hell, still gonna get one. Hopefully it is not actually coming out this year.

Hell, it's not even up for PO at the Cinemaquette website?! Not gonna worry about it for awhile still.

So frakkin' amazing!! :drool :drool

predator_1.jpg

Yeah, but I really think this thing blows the 1:1 busts out of the water! I know most people will disagree, but having the whole figure in that size is just mind-bottling! :lol So much detail!!

It looks great! But there is a point when an item is just too dear
really I'm just jealous :lol

thats's too expensive ! by the time it gets to you with shipping and all will be like almost 3k

forget that !! I rather save 3k more and get FULL SIZE endo 1:1 combat.

that thing should be like 1200 bucs.

besides I heard cinemaquette has the worst costumer servise.

Back