FYI: Predator Cinemaquette up for preorder @BBTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but I really think this thing blows the 1:1 busts out of the water! I know most people will disagree, but having the whole figure in that size is just mind-bottling! :lol So much detail!!

Don't worry,I'll help you say it,it is better!:lol And this would be the only Predator piece I would ever want besides the wolf bust and my wolf bio mask,that I already have.

I compare this to all my HT Preds and this is far cooler than those,and worth the scarifice.Sorry HT but I'm going all out!!:D

thats's too expensive ! by the time it gets to you with shipping and all will be like almost 3k

forget that !! I rather save 3k more and get FULL SIZE endo 1:1 combat.

that thing should be like 1200 bucs.

besides I heard cinemaquette has the worst costumer servise.

If you buy from a vendor like Bigbad then they will cover you.

It's amazing, too bad I have to pay almost another 2 grands of shipping and customs. I'd get it if it was only 2 grands.

Ordered. :rock

This piece is why I don't collect Hot Toys Predator figures any more.

If you think about 20 Hot Toys figures cost the same as this piece and I'm sure there are people here who own at least 20 Aliens/ Predator Hot Toys figures.

IMO I'd rather spend $2,000 on this instead of buying all of those figures. This will be one of the absolute best Predator pieces of memorabilia ever.

hmmmm, if I sell SIM, HT Wolf, HT Kyle Reese repainted figure, my custom furry chewey, put off buying the ps3.....i'll almost have enough. hmmmmmmm....

preorder at BBTS, sold out. I foresee some cancellations however.

Do they ever sell for cheaper though?? Hell, still gonna get one. Hopefully it is not actually coming out this year.

Hell, it's not even up for PO at the Cinemaquette website?! Not gonna worry about it for awhile still.

So frakkin' amazing!! :drool :drool

predator_1.jpg

Holy F'n Shat...Isn't this the greatest collectible ever !!!!!!!!

I think cinemaquette shouldnt do human figures....they're so great doing monster and robots.....This thing is seriously the greatest collectible ever made.I'm glad I'm not into Predator stuff...

It is really great but it's way over my budget. Last but not least, it cheapens other collectibles. If you have this piece other stuff will look like crap, so be cautious when buying this!:lol

I got the last one. :D

I placed my preorder and then it sold out immediately.

I've been pretty critical at Cinemaquette in the past but this piece is perfect. :drool

Back