FYI: Predator Cinemaquette up for preorder @BBTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thing is, people will spend that on the grey hulk/spidey dio, and it just blinks back at you.:D It's all subjective.

Yeah, that's true. I just can't imagine personally buying a collectible for 2k... I'd rather have a nice guitar. But there's your proof right there. :lol

If you guys do have this on order though, it's best to get in later than earlier. CM has been known to fix every CM for the better after the first batch. Just a note. :lecture

Yeah, that's true. I just can't imagine personally buying a collectible for 2k... I'd rather have a nice guitar. But there's your proof right there. :lol

If you guys do have this on order though, it's best to get in later than earlier. CM has been known to fix every CM for the better after the first batch. Just a note. :lecture

i got my order in early, BUT i live in England so im safe..... Wont recive it for another 5 years :monkey2

Nope, not until I get an official ship date. And if it is before the New Year, then I will probably have to cancel. If it is after the New Year, I'll definitely get him!!

me too... the only reason i'm so adamant about keeping my preorder is because i'm almost 100% certain it won't ship until Feb.

i think alterego always has 50% deposit on everything really really expensive they have. at least their reputable i guess....

well i just cancled my order at FP for £1150. but not because i went weak at the knees ........... I found it CHEAPER BY £151 wooot :chew
New price of £999 shipped, Made my day this has :D

but to make the price easier on the eye i just cancled my Indy PF and tomb raider PF :( sick of being skint so they have to go

im just dreading when it gets posted because these guys put the price on the box, so there is bound to be a t*t that bounces the box just for fun and if my Family or G/f see the price of it im a dead man lol

Last edited:
Does anyone have any suggestions on the best place to preorder this from? I'd like to order from a place that will DEFINITELY get me one. I know BBTS is very good, but without requiring a deposit and having been open for so long, I am worried they will be able to fill all of the orders. Alter Ego wants $1k for it right now, so I am guessing they have fewer orders. Does anyone else require a smaller deposit?

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to preorder it?

I ordered from razorsedge also but if I remember right the deposit was only 100.00..Can't wait to see this in person though..:monkey5

Here are a few pics I found at the statue forum...I wouldv'e posted the link but I couldn't find the thread agian..:lol

Back