FYI: Predator Cinemaquette up for preorder @BBTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This year or next doesnt really matter to me since i have a piece of it:chew..But my cinemaquette dealer here (greece) told me that he is delivery date is at the end of september .

This year or next doesnt really matter to me since i have a piece of it:chew..But my cinemaquette dealer here (greece) told me that he is delivery date is at the end of september .

UK time was quoted september too :chew

People best get there guns out :gun and start holding up armoured cars and banks :lol

I can't wait to see if people really spend 2K on this badboy. Although the though has crossed my mind.

I can't wait to see if people really spend 2K on this badboy. Although the though has crossed my mind.

Some people really will spend the 2k but most won't. It's easy to order something when it's free to cancel. I think this statue looks great but when you really think about the money it seems crazy to me. $2000 sure is a huge chunk of cash to spend on something that just stares back at you.

:rock:rock:rock:rock

im just hopeing i get one of the first production batches so im not waiting ages
lol me too. i know that $2k is a LOT of freaking money, but it looks amazing and it will definitely be one of my favorite pieces in the collection. after i pay for it i will be done collecting for a good long while. i'm already trying to weed out what i want to continue collecting and right now its down to the Hot Toys Predators, Star Wars 1/6 Jedi and Sith, and the rest will be dependent on the quality and genre.

If I was a Predator superfan and I thought this would be the ultimate representation of the monster, then $2000 might not be out of line. But that's certainly not the case with me. It looks like an awesome statue, though.

Some people really will spend the 2k but most won't. It's easy to order something when it's free to cancel. I think this statue looks great but when you really think about the money it seems crazy to me. $2000 sure is a huge chunk of cash to spend on something that just stares back at you.

Thing is, people will spend that on the grey hulk/spidey dio, and it just blinks back at you.:D It's all subjective.

Back