FYI: Predator Cinemaquette up for preorder @BBTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just pre ordered mine for £1150 just now, it realy hurts the eyes looking at that total :horror

was gonna buy the 2 terminator CMs but ill give them a miss for this, because i allready have the endoskull combat skull so will just get the the TX head to match :)

I've just spoken to this company about my pre-order....apparently they have put in a pre-order for the CM of 40 of them :emperor

Wow, 40 is a lot considering the price of them.

our main dealer in the UK is quite big, has quite a few shops so they can afford to get big amounts in. so they prob save more on bulk and rip us off more.

but its cheaper to buy off them than usa because it may be cheaper over in your neck of the woods but when you add shipping and 17.5% tax us english have to pay it gets quite expensive

Last edited:
It says on forbidden planet they expect to get it end of september!? You think this is realistic? :confused:

I don't know. I mean, they just released the Indiana Jones one, so I would think it wouldn't be until sometime early next year that this goes out. But who knows. I wish that CM was a bit more forth coming with their information about these.

well soon as the states get it we usually get things 1-2 months later :monkey1

you pre ordered yours from forbidden ? :banana

Not yet if its gonna be sept 08 theres no way I'll be able to afford it that quick. If it was at the start of next year I would for sure! When roughly do you think they will have it?

Not yet if its gonna be sept 08 theres no way I'll be able to afford it that quick. If it was at the start of next year I would for sure! When roughly do you think they will have it?

Well the best way to find out is.....

e-mail the other main distrobutor (not how you spell it lol ) for the UK and compare dispatch times, if you go on the CM site you will find the other one

Well the best way to find out is.....

e-mail the other main distrobutor (not how you spell it lol ) for the UK and compare dispatch times, if you go on the CM site you will find the other one

or compare dispatch times from states and add a few weeks onto the time

I just pre ordered 1 piece today!But he is coming at the end of september...

Back