FYI: Predator Cinemaquette up for preorder @BBTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm nowhere near a big enough Predator fan to want to buy one of these, but it does look very nice. Cinemaquette uses silicone for their human figures to give them a bit of translucency, right? What about this one?

This one is composed of Polyurethane composite.It also has real light up electronics with countdown mechanism on Predator arm,which I was unaware of.

crank up the home cinema and away we go.....................:joy

back on topic when do people think that Cinemaquette will have them up for order ?

lets hope so.....as i now have a target to save might just do it.......i wonder how many untis they will hold back on for their customers of the 1,000

Call me crazy but I might spring on getting one of these. Losing all the collectibles over the years for this one piece might be worth it. >.>

t was very hard for me to choose between this beauty and changing my room around completely. I chose the room. Being a bigger alien fan for one makes it alot easier and for two makes me look at cheaper collectibles to hold back.

But then again theres always loans... :lol

Some dude on Ebay just sold his AVP Elder, Chopper, Ani-com Scar, Scar and Celtic for $2900 Bucks! That would do your room and get this Beauty!

Last edited:
Call me crazy but I might spring on getting one of these. Losing all the collectibles over the years for this one piece might be worth it. >.>

i agree, but i've been cutting back for a while as it is. the fact of the matter is that more companies are making these toys than before and they are more expensive than they used to be.
~~and i was eying everyone of those Predators that were up for sale, but decided to hold off until i move this summer and get situated. the CM Predator will most definitely cause me to stop buying collectibles for most of 2009 for sure. heck, even buying the Wolf bust is gonna hurt my collecting funds. i'm trying to clear closet space / gather funds for the Wolf bust right now.

Seems that there are more Predator SS Ex maquettes on ebay than usual. Probably people gearing up for this release....

I have decided to go for it. O_O

How does one go about ordering one from Cinemaquette or even obtain one? I'm so going to drive out to BBTS to pick this thing up if I can get it from them.

2K for the SS or 2K for the CM. Sounds like a no brainer to me. I've owned the SS excl. version. It is incredible. Well worth the money. However, for the same money the CM looks to be twice the piece.

I have decided to go for it. O_O

How does one go about ordering one from Cinemaquette or even obtain one? I'm so going to drive out to BBTS to pick this thing up if I can get it from them.

You have to wait until they go up for PO, which hopefully won't be until late this year, or early next year. Seeing that the Indy just went up, I'm hoping this won't be going up for awhile.

And yeah, as the SS EX are going for the same price, I'd rather have this mofo. I just don't think the 2 different heads is just worth the price. And I don't see to many SS regulars up,but I'm sure their price is ridiculous too.

well......im still goin for the ss marquette. someone's loss, my gain. i just hope it doesnt go 4 2k seeing as everyone wants the cinemaquette now. so nows the perfect time to get one maybe?? :banana if i change my mind in the future, i can prolly switch it up seeing as something limited to 300 is obviously going to b harder to find than something limited to 1000 :mwaha

i'd like to have both one day, but the CM owns the SS maquette IMO.as soon as i get a chance i'll drop the cash on it and be done with it.
~~my GF is pissed now that i'm obsessed with Predator now. i've gone from one extreme to another. SW and Predator FTW???

Back