G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Find of the day! Found this at a local shop tonight loose for $45! I think it is just missing a detonator.

1000001013.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2667.jpg
    IMG_2667.jpg
    684.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2668.jpg
    IMG_2668.jpg
    631 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2669.jpg
    IMG_2669.jpg
    606.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2670.jpg
    IMG_2670.jpg
    548.4 KB · Views: 0
In inevitable news, the final tier Pilot Baroness has been unlocked for the Cobra Rattler.
It think it will end up at around 21k backers.

Edit: I'm going to have to eat my words on this one. I think HISS ended up at 26K+, Dragonfly at 24K+, this has a legit shot at 23K+...it's really humming along this weekend. I just backed mine.

Last edited:
The Rattler is doing amazing in its final hour. It is about what we all predicted 25k+. I bit the bullet and ordered 2 so I can open one and enjoy it. I will have to eventually buy a 2nd HISS for this reason, the shipping box is pretty but not as pretty as a displayed tank. I missed the Dragonfly all together so that will be costly lol.

Yeah, I'm happy to admit that the Rattler selling more than the HISS was not on my bingo card. Considering it was an additional $25, it makes it even more impressive.
Classified HasLabs are now 3 out of 3 with all tiers unlocked.

Safe to say Classified is now the King of HasLabs?

I finally got the charge email this morning. Seems like the new Pulse site may be slower on the draw than the original site was.

Shows 28,096 backers now so it did amazing!
That is beyond impressive, especially being the most expensive one to date. Makes me a little nervous for next year.

I haven’t received an email yet but my card was charged about an hour ago.

Awesome that everything was unlocked! I was very tempted by the Rattler, loved the original so much as a kid that I also got the Tiger Force version. I'll regret missing out but it's really just too expensive. I hope they at least release a Wild Weasel Retro sometime in the future for those that couldn't get the whole shebang.

I hope they at least release a Wild Weasel Retro sometime in the future for those that couldn't get the whole shebang.
Much like the HISS CC, I totally expect them to release future (slightly altered) versions of Wild Weasel and Wild Bill on retro cardbacks. At least I hope so, I’d like to have 2 of each but don’t want to pay the 2nd market prices on either.

The 5th Hasbro PulseCon is this Friday at 1:00 EST. This will be the first time I will pass on the exclusive, Starduster. Never had him, no nostalgia and it just looks plain. I appreciate the easy pass.

Predictions for PulseCon? Here’s mine.

Pipeline: Flash, Airtight, Monkeywrench, Wet-Suit and Iceberg.
Iron Grenadier Destro w/ Despoiler
Frostbite w/ Snowcat

Render reveals: Retro Mindbender, Retro Viper, Retro Rock ‘N Roll, Blowtorch and Heavy Duty.

Pre-Orders: Nemesis Immortal, Zandar, Leatherneck, Saw Viper, Dial-Tone and Cobra Claw w/ pilot.

Yeah that seems likely. After the Rattler, I think the Joe brand has proven itself to be one of, if not the, strongest brands for Hasbro right now. And doing that without current media tie in is incredible. Sure Skybound is helping a bit now with the Energon Universe comics but no cartoons or movies on the horizon and it’s still doing better than Marvel or Star Wars is kinda crazy. They’ll get some good screen time for Pulse Con.

11,000 for tier 1 14,000 for tier 2 18,000 for tier 3
So that is 3,000 and 4,000 between tiers. Say Tier 4 would be 5,000 so 23,000 and 5 would be 6,000 so 29,000.
It seems like we have almost unlocked 2 extra tiers with the 28,096 that ordered.
Hasbro should really kiss our asses with at least one more tier for going 10,000+ over the final tier. Especially after that sham of a 1st tier.
Not to mention we broke records with this one.
They can afford to throw in another figure or jet piece after we just netted them 9 + million on this project alone. Hell they could throw in a F.A.N.G.

Back