G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the Lawgiver :lol
1000011862.jpg

Nah, for real it's a Maxim 9 or something. Built in suppressor I think. Gun guys can correct me.
I had Judge Hershey's (Diane Lane) screen used stunt (solid, non-functional) Lawgiver years ago when I was heavy into props.

Man, I'm still fuming over the BBTS Vamp pre-order. Why did they only limit it to 2 per customer! I'm hoping this is the first sign that more will be coming.

So I picked this set up for the Metal-Head missles but I appreciate the extra Tripwire land mines and the Big Boa punching bag.
Not bad for $6 plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_2641.jpeg
    IMG_2641.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2642.jpeg
    IMG_2642.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2640.jpeg
    IMG_2640.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2639.jpeg
    IMG_2639.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Well, the HasLab Cobra Rattler Tier #2 unlocked, which is the Gunner. This leaves the final tier pilot Baroness which will easily unlock soon.
I’ve decided to have Baroness actually pilot my Rattler. I’d rather have Wild Weasel unmasked, as part of my Cobra Command display. WW is the last major Cobra character from 1982-1985 released for Classified. He’s my last piece of that puzzle.
If possible, I’d love to pick up another loose Wild Weasel to pilot the Rattler, but that would depend entirely on the 2nd market prices upon release.

They are/were listed as Substandard Grade only so they probably didn't have many.
All the more reason to have a 1 per customer limit. I guess they found a couple of boxes of them in a warehouse somewhere. Personally, even at a $30 markup I don't care about the condition of the packaging, as long as everything inside is good. I still have hope Hasbro will make more after the tooling is finished with the Stinger. I've noticed multiple figures have sold out only to have a new run later on. Covergirl was like this last year and now the Arctic BAT is showing preorders at multiple places. I'll still check BBTS for a Vamp, maybe someone will decide to cancel and just order 1.

All the more reason to have a 1 per customer limit. I guess they found a couple of boxes of them in a warehouse somewhere. Personally, even at a $30 markup I don't care about the condition of the packaging, as long as everything inside is good. I still have hope Hasbro will make more after the tooling is finished with the Stinger. I've noticed multiple figures have sold out only to have a new run later on. Covergirl was like this last year and now the Arctic BAT is showing preorders at multiple places. I'll still check BBTS for a Vamp, maybe someone will decide to cancel and just order 1.
I’ll be on the lookout for the VAMP for you. If you end up not needing it, then I guess I’ll have 2. 😃

I've been planning on ordering their Swamp Skier. How's the plastic?

I received the swamp skier last week...all the plastic seems solid...with the exception of the main body of the skier (the lime green body where Zartan sits). It's basically a shell made out of almost a plastic cup feel to it. It comes with an clear plastic insert that rests inside of it (also flimsy) that is supposed to add some stability, but it's pretty disappointing. The thing looks AMAZING, but the plastic is so flimsy on that chassis. I'm looking into getting some sort of clear spray on coating that could maybe strengthen it after several layers.

I received the swamp skier last week...all the plastic seems solid...with the exception of the main body of the skier (the lime green body where Zartan sits). It's basically a shell made out of almost a plastic cup feel to it. It comes with an clear plastic insert that rests inside of it (also flimsy) that is supposed to add some stability, but it's pretty disappointing. The thing looks AMAZING, but the plastic is so flimsy on that chassis. I'm looking into getting some sort of clear spray on coating that could maybe strengthen it after several layers.
That lime green part was what I was curious about. The fact that it has a clear insert underneath was odd, and the flimsiness is probably why. I'm thinking glue the clear insert to the lime green shell and backfill the underside for stability?:dunno
It's a great looking set at a great price that's made out of plastic, I still plan on getting one. I especially want to support a customizer that's making affordable plastic Classified accessories. Thanks for the info!

That lime green part was what I was curious about. The fact that it has a clear insert underneath was odd, and the flimsiness is probably why. I'm thinking glue the clear insert to the lime green shell and backfill the underside for stability?:dunno
It's a great looking set at a great price that's made out of plastic, I still plan on getting one. I especially want to support a customizer that's making affordable plastic Classified accessories. Thanks for the info!

Same. I don't regret buying it at all as it looks fantastic.

Shout Out to Ragacin!
He mentioned to me earlier today that the Vamp was available to pre-order at BBTS, it wasn't when I checked.
So I've been checking all day and just now before bed, one was available!!!!!!!!
I FINALLY have a Vamp on pre order!
:blissy
Congrats! It’s a spectacular vehicle!

‘It’s showtime, folks!!’

My very first Stinger and it’s spectacular!
Didn’t need the blast effects at all, let alone incorrectly colored missle effects. Seriously, this is almost as bad as the ‘LAUCH’ sticker on the Ferret. 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_2657.jpeg
    IMG_2657.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2656.jpeg
    IMG_2656.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2652.jpeg
    IMG_2652.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back