G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Limit of 5 so he’ll probably go quickly. I maxed out my limit so I’ll have some extras available at cost for anyone that misses out.

I'm not looking for one of these sets, but you are a stand up dude, Buttmunch. Seriously one of the best people on this forum and in this hobby. In this case, I'm actually being serious. Not just because of this recent release either or wanting to help out people with this set either. I've seen all shapes and manners of people in this hobby for a long time, and you are just a fair and reasonable common sense person. This place is lucky to have you. You are an asset wherever you go. I don't want anything from you, so there's no incentive to say this other than it's just the plain truth. And I usually dislike most people in general, no secret there, but have nothing but true respect for you.

That's the most civil thing I've said to you in over 15 years here. Since I'll likely be dead before the next 15 year cycle, probably will get into a shootout with Hollywood drug dealers in a foreign country over coke and fentanyl and get pin cushioned over it, this will likely be it buddy. The best thing I've ever said to you. For what it's worth, I've never met a truly fair and reasonable common sense person ( not many in the world honestly) that this society and life didn't try to crush for it. You know what this is actually costing you, and I'm not talking about time and money, and you'll still help people out anyway.

Ya I'm on the high end of the age range at 59. Still enjoy the Classified line, but never been a fan of timed sales nor have i participated in HasLabs or any other crowdfund. I did get close with the Dragonfly and Galactus though. If you're gonna make this thing, make it available. The more ya sell the less the initial cost, tooling, etc becomes. I never understood the mentality. And yeah I am done with the hoops. Did it with figures, trading cards and comics. If I can't just go to a store or site and buy the thing, I don't need it. Within reason of course. I don't expect to find a 10 year old Marvel Legends figure at BBTS for example.

I'm not looking for one of these sets, but you are a stand up dude, Buttmunch. Seriously one of the best people on this forum and in this hobby. In this case, I'm actually being serious. Not just because of this recent release either or wanting to help out people with this set either. I've seen all shapes and manners of people in this hobby for a long time, and you are just a fair and reasonable common sense person. This place is lucky to have you. You are an asset wherever you go. I don't want anything from you, so there's no incentive to say this other than it's just the plain truth. And I usually dislike most people in general, no secret there, but have nothing but true respect for you.

That's the most civil thing I've said to you in over 15 years here. Since I'll likely be dead before the next 15 year cycle, probably will get into a shootout with Hollywood drug dealers in a foreign country over coke and fentanyl and get pin cushioned over it, this will likely be it buddy. The best thing I've ever said to you. For what it's worth, I've never met a truly fair and reasonable common sense person ( not many in the world honestly) that this society and life didn't try to crush for it. You know what this is actually costing you, and I'm not talking about time and money, and you'll still help people out anyway.

Thank you, I really appreciate. That’s really kind of you. I feel that greater sense of community is what is lacking on the social medias, and maybe even society at large. I’ve always loved that sense of togetherness we have here. I was thankfully in the right place and the right time today and the opportunity to help others presented itself. It looks like folks may get another shot tomorrow but I’m happy to help those that missed or will miss out. I’ve had plenty of help getting con exclusives in the past and always appreciated it. I try to pay things forward as much as I can. Toy karma is real!

I was interested in getting that Cobra but I got so focused on work I forgot to buy him. Oh well, at least I'll still have my retro Cobra.

Best part of this is Hasbro Pulse sends me a 'Got your eye on something?' email anytime I click on the CC:OAM link. That would be serious salt in the wound if I wasn't able to order one yet.

I contacted them last year and they turned off the nagging emails for my account but now they're back, I'm guessing with the website refresh they recently made. Speaking of annoyances, the new photo gallery on the product pages is awful. No keyboard shortcuts and once you click on the the image, it takes up the full screen but the controls are past the viewport at the bottom and you have to continuously scroll up and down to browse the photos.

Hey. Is it possible to disassemble the classified air chariot? I wanna put it back into the original box for storage.

Usually if you heat things up with a blow dryer you can usually un-do the assembly but I haven’t heard anything specifically around the air chariot.

This Once A Man Cobra Commander debacle eerily reminds me of the Cobra Island fiasco 4 years ago this time. I really hope they make enough for everyone and drop the ridiculous 5 limit to 2 for each order.
The packaging is fantastic sans the velcro spots.
I don’t have the display real estate right now so he’ll stay mint until we get Nemesis Immortal, Golobulus, Pythona and some Royal Guards so I can have a proper Cobra-La display shelf.

Attachments

• IMG_2614.jpeg
    IMG_2614.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2615.jpeg
    IMG_2615.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2620.jpeg
    IMG_2620.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
View attachment 719305Coco shipped about as fast as he sold out! Pulse isn’t usually that quick so I was impressed. I’ve got two left for cost + shipping for anyone interested. I can even ship them loose or in these shippers they come in to keep cost down if you’re not too worried about a few dings to the packaging.
Again, this is very cool of you to do.
Tips 🎩.

View attachment 719305Coco shipped about as fast as he sold out! Pulse isn’t usually that quick so I was impressed. I’ve got two left for cost + shipping for anyone interested. I can even ship them loose or in these shippers they come in to keep cost down if you’re not too worried about a few dings to the packaging.
I'd grab one but won't have my replacement card till the end of next week. Someone at the drivethru must have taken a photo of it, because they tried to buy online games with it.

Last edited:
Something similar just happened to my daughter. People suck sometimes.
I just saw a video where someone was working a drivethru and on tiktok, they would hold the card up to the camera to show both sides of the cards to their viewers before swiping it. It's made me only want to use credit cards for everything.

Yeah I know, not the right Roadblock, but Trigger wasn't there either :lol

That pistol Trigger is holding is HUGE. I can't tell if he's trying to shoot something or lay down some caulk. Bobby Vala is clearly compensating for something....:lol

Last edited:
Back