G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Rattler toy was much smaller in comparison with the 3.3/4 inch figures, it wouldn't necessarily be as big as a real A-10 in Classified scale.
I love the Rattler, at somewhere around $300 I won't be able to get one nor would I have anywhere to put it no matter what the size. I just hope the figures get released on their own somewhere down the line.
They should've followed up on the Dragonfly with a Cobra aquatic vehicle based on the pattern. I'm kind of glad they didn't because I would need to get a Moray or Moccasin. I was all about the sea craft as a kid.
The Moccasin is longer than a Vamp but I could see it released as a mainline item for $140. The other Cobra aquatic vehicles are the Landing Raft, Hydro Sled, Swamp Skier, Sea Ray, Battle Barge, Piranha, Mantis, Hammerhead, and The Bugg. I don't see any of that worthy of a Haslab except the Moray because of a lack of interest, a few of the smaller vehicles could be mainline releases though. I think that's why the Classified team skipped on a Cobra aquatic vehicle this go around.
I do think the Haslab next year will be the GI Joe Sharc.
I would love a Water Moccasin. I have preordered several Eels so that would be amazing to see. It would also be more affordable than the one from Brown Box.
Though there is this guy on youtube that did an amazing job with his. I may try to spring for one of his builds. They are all custom RC versions.

My guess would be the AWE Striker. There are a lot of variable options to reuse/abuse the mold for the future, it's design can be compressed into a smaller package ( that roll cage can be assembled from a bunch of basically rod segments) and different weapons options give it some expandability. They've already made the tires to the Ferret, it's unclear what else they can reuse.

I wonder if they could build a Hammer out of the VAMP bottom section. Obviously it would not be to scale.

That's my thinking on it. What has the most expansion possibility by reusing the molds over and over again.

I would be up for the awe striker and Sky Hawk.

I would be up for the awe striker and Sky Hawk.

I don't know if you've ever seen the Final Faction ( 1/18th scale I think) Arrow ATV at the Dollar Tree, but conceptually, this is why I think a Classified ATV in general is a low R&D investment vehicle. You need a baseplate with wheels. Then a simple hood shell and some rod connectors for the buggy cage. I mean even a dollar store brand can pump out an ATV for not much cost.

The other surprise vehicle I could kind of see is the Killer Whale. A major component of that is basically an inflatable piece of rubber. Then a half shell over that. Don't get me wrong, I don't think we'll ever see a Classified Hovercraft, however the base design isn't IMHO as unwieldly as the R&D it would take to make one of mid sized aircraft.

A Bugg maybe? A Rattler would be a must have for me though. So would a D.E.M.O.N. Anything Joe I can skip.

The Stinger, Marauder's Spirit & Low Light, and Slaughter are up on Pulse.
Stinger and Slaughter are available at BBTS, the Stinger has yet to show up on Amazon , but Slaughter is available there.
$100 for the Stinger!
I hope the Marauder's two pack will last until non premium members can order one.

Photos courtesy of Toy News International.

Attachments

• IMG_2500.jpeg
    IMG_2500.jpeg
    182.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2501.jpeg
    IMG_2501.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2502.jpeg
    IMG_2502.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 0
Preordered the Marauders Lowlight and Spirit as well. I might just preorder a second Stinger to customize into a Vamp if a second run on the Vamp isn't announced.

Nemesis looks like a beast! Glad we’re at that point in the line we can get some of these crazy characters. Undoubtedly the best figure of him yet. He’s always come out too puny. Finally a figure doing him justice. Surprised how small the wings seem to appear but they’ve got a creepy bat quality to them rather than a Marvel’s Angel feel to them, which is a good thing. Can’t wait to hear more about him.

I'm surprised by how much love Nemesis Enforcer is getting, I thought most people hate the Cobra-La stuff. I've always been a fan, it adds just the right amount of bizarre sci-fi to GI Joe which always had the same level of sci-fi in the cartoon. The only thing I'm not liking from the limited images is the large shoulder pads. I hope they're extra pieces that can be removed for a more cartoon accurate look, the extra head indicates that appears to be the intention.

As a dumb little kid, I had the Cobra-La 3-pack.

As a slightly smarter adult, I’m definitely gonna pick up the Nemesis Immortal. The idea of also getting a Royal Guard, Pythona and a fully articulated Golobulus w/ flying pod deluxe in Classified is just glorious. I fully expect Lenny and his team to swing for the fences with Cobra-La.

They will fit nicely along with Raptor and Crystal Ball and join what I like to call my ‘Cobra Absurd’ display shelf. 🤣😂

Attachments

• IMG_2503.jpeg
    IMG_2503.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I'm surprised by how much love Nemesis Enforcer is getting, I thought most people hate the Cobra-La stuff. I've always been a fan, it adds just the right amount of bizarre sci-fi to GI Joe which always had the same level of sci-fi in the cartoon. The only thing I'm not liking from the limited images is the large shoulder pads. I hope they're extra pieces that can be removed for a more cartoon accurate look, the extra head indicates that appears to be the intention.
I think Nemesis Enforcer/Immortal has always been a fan favorite, even if Cobra-La hasn’t been. I think people just didn’t like the Cobra Commander Cobra La origin. Had Cobra Commander kept his used car salesman turned terrorist back story and at some point nearly in his career stumbled upon the lost ancient society of Cobra-La people might be more accepting. I think Cobra Commander just being a man and not some alien/mutant creature is much scarier and intriguing. I choose to think of Cobra-La as the original backers of Cobra and their plans and CoCo’s may not always be aligned, hence the creation of Serpentor. I can make it work in my own head canon, even if it’s not official true.

Back