• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

G1 Transformers 1984 for all the TF Fans!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm going to start selling on my G1 Transformers pretty soon on eBay and I've decided to give this a try just in case anyone here wanted these rare G1 pieces. All items are cost + shipping or make me a deal on all of them. I'm goin to start with these guys and probably move towards my movie versions which I have multiples of and have sealed as well and I'll add later. Gonna let it hang here for a day or two and then off to eBay

G1 Devastator Complete 1984, includes all accessories, nothing is broken, stand on his own very well.
$150.00 (SOLD) :rock

G1 Jetfire Complete 1984, includes all accessories (has one arm clip with tab broken, easy to find on eBay with a extra arm clip) otherwise in really good condition and nothing broken.
$100.00 (SOLD) :rock

G1 Shockwave Complete 1984, lights work, sound works, battery clip is there, radar clip is there, hose is in great condition.

G1 Megatron Complete Styro Box Mail Away 1984, this is the mail away stryo with shipper, nothing broken in good condition as well. Comes with all accessories, all gun parts, red tape, skills rating card.

G1 Optimus Prime Complete 1984 +plus Box, this was a grail of mine, in very good condition, comes with all parts. Box has very little wear along with inserts. Even comes with the Sears receipt of $24.99 paid in cash.
$200.00

2007 MovieLeader Class Megatron CUSTOM, I purchased this guy from eBay from a custom painting and he did a phenomenal job comes with complete factory box and transforming instructions and lights/sounds all still work of course. I can't remember what I paid for him but I'm going let him leave for less... (found pics of him on my work PC)
$130.00 (SOLD) :rock

G1 Soundwave 1984 w/ Ravage & no head Laser Beak :monkey2, this guy has been through it folks, he does have some play wear and sticker wear not gonna lie but does transform perfectly and he stands on his own perfectly as well. Ravage is brand new and well Laser Beak is there but didn't make it :lol
$50.00 for all 3 (mainly $30 for Ravage)
SOLD

2007 Masterpiece Starscream Wal-Mart Exclusives Only, all brand new and MISB, awesome Starscream versions which I believe to be the most accurate Starscream yet.
$50.00 ea
(5) SOLD

(3) *** 2007 Transformer Movie Leader Class Optimus Prime ***
2 Are exclusives with mini Jazz and Bumble Bee
$50.00 ea + shipping (price dropped to $50 shipped)

*** Megs Masterpiece MP 05 *** which is brand new unmodified version (meaning no orange plug like the overseas peeps) .Opened up for inspection and right back to his coffin is all, never displayed.
(PENDING)
*** Transformers 20th DVD Edition Masterpiece OPTIMUS PRIME MISB ***, for the same price $157.00 ea or combined deal :naughty (PENDING)

*** G1 Snapdragon *** --Snapdragon is in very good condition with little to no play or sticker wear, still a very nice piece and comes with his pilot as well, transforms perfectly without any problems. I got this guy towards the end of my Transformer era as a kid, didn't play with them much after that.

*** G1 Terrorcons / Abominus *** --Terrorcons / Abominus is very impressive, complete combiner with the exception of two feet pieces which I would believe would be pretty easy to find on other eBay auctions etc... He's very sturdy and pratically brand new, transforms and holds any position. Really is a nice combiner and probably my favorite combiner I owned even more than Devastator and that is saying a lot. Same goes with this guy towards the end of my Transformer era as a kid, didn't play with them much after that.

*** G1 Decepitcon Clones (Pounce And Wingspan) (Clone/Spy) *** --Pounce And Wingspan are again towards the end of my buying Transformers carreer as a kid and are very nice, no play wear no sticker wear, they both transform nicely without any problems or no broken parts.
Asking $70.00 for all...
SOLD

Accepting only Paypal payments, thanks for looking! :rock

Last edited:
G1 Megatron Complete Styro Box Mail Away 1984, this is the mail away stryo with shipper, nothing broken in good condition as well. Comes with all accessories, all gun parts, red tape, skills rating card.
$150.00

We mailed off for this back then, but they were sold out. I refuse to pay your scalper prices now.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Just curious, any yellowing with Jetfire or is he bone white?

Only the sliding part but it's very subtle, I mean very subtle... Whenever I take the pics of him up close I don't even think you can see it and it's more of a slight different shade but still white. I remember whenever I bought him myself I was asking the same question and was curious about it since most of them have bad yellowing.

We mailed off for this back then, but they were sold out. I refuse to pay your scalper prices now.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Yeah I hear yah, they are up there now... Just goin on what the eBay has them for but these are definitely at cost or less from what I dished :monkey2 Sad day for Transformers at the Skiman's house, must fund my wedding in the fall :monkey2

megatr10.jpg

megatr11.jpg

megatr13.jpg

megatr14.jpg

megatr15.jpg

megatr16.jpg

megatr17.jpg

megatr18.jpg

Here it is on the first post-- added recently.

Nice.

I remember that auction it had a Shockwave in there as well. Those are the grails to G1 :rock

My Jetfire came to me mint! It was awesome! Tight joints too. Oh, and the decals are applied very well. I also own a G1 Shockwave. But mine is MISB! :)

Yeah, those are grails. I always thought the Dinobots were grails as well.

But since Takara nor Hasbro own either the Jetfire (Bandai) and Shockwave (RadioShack) molds, those two will never see the light of day of being reissued. Thus making them true grails, so yes, Dave you are right. They are probably the two biggest grails from the G1 line. Now as in terms of cash, there was a special Black Jazz that went for $2,000 in 2001. Of course this was back in 2001, and I forget the character. I just know he's rare and eff'ing expensive.

So tempting. If I wasn't saving for my wedding nxt year I would pick som of thes up. Good luck with the sale mate.

Back