Hot Toys - Iron Man Mark VII - Open Armor Version 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi, bought this at a reasonable price compared to some suppliers, having just opened the mk6 gantry version this feels so light & fragile & just like justin had trouble with the 2 waist sections mine came unglued ( the hinge will not bend backwards so it comes unstuck before reaching the fully open position) otherwise the paintwork & stand are great.hot toys really need to improve their instruction leaflets so small & unclear. definetly not worth the £350+pp some are charging.

So I went through the entire pain in the ass hassle of creating an account, wading through all the various account set-up pages, Privacy Policies, etc., and at the VERY end of the process after adding all of my information, etc., just before clicking 'Place Order' it shows the shipping costs as 'To be determined'. So they want you to just pay whatever they determine is an acceptable shipping cost after the fact, when it's too late. And by the way, there were something like six different shipping options to choose from: I chose EMS, which was like a 1-3 week wait time. There are faster and slower options. But again, God only knows what they cost, because they don't tell you ahead of time.

You'll be able to choose the shipping option again once you receive the invoice. From what I remember I think DHL to the states was around 11000 yen for standard Iron Man boxes, so assuming that the total price could be around what Sideshow asks before shipping/taxes.

They are strict with bans if you choose not to pay or cancel after you receive the invoice. I should've mentioned that, but its also why I said you can email them/chat with them before buying.

Let us know how much the shipping options are once you get the invoice though.

Definitely one of the cons from AmiAmi not knowing shipping costs for instock items, one of the reasons I like Mandarake when buying from Japan.

Back