GDB Studios, Hollywood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GDB's Godless Creations

Hey Brent thanks so much for this Vasquez repaint.
sorry for the delay in posting these as i was away..
here are some pics fully built-up. i need to pose her better.:cuckoo:
P8270073_2.jpg
P9150076.jpg

P9150081.jpg

P9150077.jpg
P9150075-1.jpg

P9150080.jpg

P9150085.jpg

Miguel T.

OMFG, man! I love those shots! Thank you for posting them! She looks gorgeous there!

So here's the Stuntman Mike before I fixed my little indulgence....

4c20884c.jpg

And after I walked it back...

5f77a6f6.jpg

0294c3d8.jpg

I truly didn't know how defined I could make the eyes as the slits are sooooo small and inset. But as these under-the-microscope shots show, I was able to squeeze in a lot of detail. (And now watch how he is only displayed wearing sunglasses! :lol )

8c2b56ec.jpg

ce368dbd.jpg

Hey Brent thanks so much for this Vasquez repaint.
sorry for the delay in posting these as i was away..
here are some pics fully built-up. i need to pose her better.:cuckoo:
P8270073_2.jpg
P9150076.jpg

P9150081.jpg

P9150077.jpg
P9150075-1.jpg

P9150080.jpg

P9150085.jpg

Miguel T.

GDB Damn this is hot she looks real. How are you my friend? Hey LizardKing1968 awesome figure. Love the repaint. I'm the one that shoots you way to many pm on the 1/6 warrior thread about the Cpt Miller and Pvt Daniel. Njoy the figure.

GDB Damn this is hot she looks real. How are you my friend? Hey LizardKing1968 awesome figure. Love the repaint. I'm the one that shoots you way to many pm on the 1/6 warrior thread about the Cpt Miller and Pvt Daniel. Njoy the figure.

thanks bros. yo dude.."Biohazard75" i saw your auction on ebay! why are you selling your DiD "Daniel" if i may ask..thought you were gonna upgrade the figure.

Miguel T.

Hey Miguel, is it cool if I use those pictures to show off the head on my website and places like that?

thanks bros. yo dude.."Biohazard75" i saw your auction on ebay! why are you selling your DiD "Daniel" if i may ask..thought you were gonna upgrade the figure.

Miguel T.

I have many spare parts for Daniel and two sculpts. I'm currently in the process of rebuilding another Daniels. I will sell one and the funds will go towards my other rebuild.

Thanks man! I was surprised how much I could trick out of Mr. Smith.

Congrats, Maglor! He was one of my favs! What a difference a repaint made to that Aragorn sculpt.

Back