GDB Studios, Hollywood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GDB's Godless Creations

I will be on the lookout for that Beeshaw!

Thanks for that, Full Art Alchemist! :)

There's the good, the bad, and then there's this guy...

14b23421.jpg

a2d1b009.jpg

2c263837.jpg

More pics on Facebook... ;)

Finished up another couple of Nek's sculpts.

7fad9493.jpg

8f48366a.jpg

I really like how this Sawyer came out:
15e3f44d.jpg

And with that I am now out of my limited edition Head in a Box packaging that I've been giving out with each Sawyer paint up. I will still paint him up but I am out of his special box of authenticity. :( I know, everyone is crushed. :lol

Desmond sports another set of eyes that I'm really very happy with:
e8257589.jpg

Last edited:

Got him today! Should be able to start on him tonight and should get pictures for you next week hopefully.

:yess:

His arm is on it's way back to me from YoNose so he's all tatted up already! lol

And you better send him back with the Dharma box I sent him in. :rotfl

And that Sawyer is your best yet (and that's saying something)!!

And I'm thinking I'd like the eyes looking EVERY so slightly up. Just to give you a challenge. lol I don't want him rolling his eyes or anything, but I think the sculpt is intended to have the chin pointed down a little and him looking out from under his brows slightly.

I will be sure to enclose the box! :lol And will do for your Jack's eyes!

:thud:

Great job on both of those Brent!

(I was secretly hoping there'd be a teaser for Jack.... :monkey3 )

Come on, I've only had Jack for a week. I need a couple more days before I reveal him just so people don't start to expect a one week turnaround. :lol Nearly done, though. I'm tweaking the skin tone to match the body you sent and then it's eyes, stubble beard and clean-up. :)

I didn't say that I wouldn't have been impressed if there was a Jack teaser already. ;) lol

That's just me being excited is all... :panic:

Good news, everyone!
d6e6bd3e.png

Just an announcement today: I plan on attending the 1:6 Expo next weekend May 28, 29.

I'll be there milling about Sat morning and Sunday around noon/afternoon and I'll be bringing some of my samples if anyone wants to take a look or say hi. I may visit the painting how-to booth to see what's going on there. :wink1:

I have also been working on some full built custom figures that I haven't posted and am very excited about. They will be making their debut in the customs contest and should be on display at the con for anyone interested in seeing my work up close and personal. Hope to see some friendly faces there. :duff

Last edited:

Come find me at the 1/6 Expo tomorrow and Sunday! I will be the tall guy milling around in the Galaga shirt handing business cards!

Here's a preview of a few of the customs I will be displaying at the show:

5578a988.jpg

3e557777.jpg

8eccdb36.jpg

Please forgive the glossy, blurry-ness between nose and chin. I was in too much of a hurry to get the pictures approved by the owner so I could pack him up to let the sealer dry properly. In person, I'm quite happy with the mouth area but it did not photograph well. Ah well, I'm a painter, not a photographer. :lol

4d733ed9.jpg

16c205ea.jpg

77308af1.jpg

70ba53e0.jpg

259440a6.jpg

Stellar work on that Nek74 Jack sculpt Brent. I can't wait to get my hands on it!!

And I can't wait to see him with his arm attached :lol I've been staring at him armless for the last couple weeks and I'm looking forward to seeing him complete.

Back