GDB Studios, Hollywood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GDB's Godless Creations

Thanks for that, Marker! :D

Right on, floppy hat jon! Think about whether you want a Season One Locke (red scar), mid show Locke or final season (MIB) Locke. (Or even the illusive zombie Locke. :lol)

65d81ade.jpg

eeedbb9f.jpg
0c22ef9c.jpg
027e4e60.jpg

bdc4b394.jpg

c975601f.jpg

Last edited:

Very good Poncho's paint. :hi5:

I'm glad you like him! :) You know there are a lot of elements with that head and strangely enough the most difficult bit wasn't his face paint or his cap, it was his teeth. :lol

Here's a trio of Sayids...

6773ac7c.jpg

And built up...
ae9b541b.jpg

(One would think I could have gotten at least one of those guys in focus... Maybe next time.)

Here's a really cool character I just painted. I think the finished figure will be popping up in Elvis's thread.

6876a95e.jpg

3d8686d2.jpg

a1269351.jpg

Yeah, I take lousy photos. :lol Thanks for posting that! He looks great! A gdb/Elivs collabo, as they say in hip hop.

Shameless plug: I started a new sales thread for completed projects and assorted goodies! LINK

Here are a couple 1:6 Hasbro R2s I turned into R2-Q2 and R2-Q5. I didn't have an apple to use to show scale (note to self: eat more fruit) but I did have a Pepsi handy.

0d9516c6.jpg

4a1e53b9.jpg

0576511b.jpg

8ac12acc.jpg

Last edited:

You got it Keysta! :duff (And I think you'll find I've made some advancements in my painting technique since the John Locke I painted for you in 2009. ;))

My first John Locke in what seems like a long time.

cfd8ce53.jpg

1287a27a.jpg

e4353bcf.jpg

662add10.jpg

dead6ac2.jpg

My first John Locke in what seems like a long time.

cfd8ce53.jpg

1287a27a.jpg

e4353bcf.jpg

662add10.jpg

dead6ac2.jpg

Awesome! Just in time. I just got my sculpt in the mail. I want to get it 2 you ASAP. Shot me a pm on the details where 2 mail it and how much? :1-1:

Back