GDB Studios, Hollywood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GDB's Godless Creations

Hey it's not a competition! But Marker won the first round. :lol

First to post a pic award goes to you, sir! I only wish Facebook could give out Achievements like the Xbox. :lol

I hit a milestone awhile back but I was so focused that I missed it. :slap

I've been doing this painting for just over a year now and I have grown so much in terms of quality and I've had so much fun and I could not have done it without you guys. I was trying to think of a way to say thanks. Just saying it isn't enough, especially since I did the dumb, clichéd thing of missing my own anniversary. But now Beeshaw's post has given me an idea. He was kind enough to Like my Facebook group page and post a pic of a head I painted for him and it made my day! So everyone who has ordered a head paint from me in the past that Likes my Facebook group page and posts a pic of a head paint that I painted for them gets a $10 discount off each head in your next head paint order! Beeshaw has a couple heads in my workspace right now and he just saved $20 off his order. It's just that easy. :)

By way of fine print: let's say you have to join my group and post a pic between now and the end of May and let's say that it's $10 off of each head in the next order and that it's not cumulative (ie. it's $10 off each head no matter how many pictures you post, but please post as many you like:) ). That way it's a 'the more you order, the more you save' type of deal. :lol Oh, and let's say the discount doesn't expire so if you don't think you want to send me work between now and May, that's fine. But click Like and post and pic and you're set for whenever you next need my services. :duff

Last edited:

:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

Glad I inspired you to save me money! lol :hi5:

Now lets get Juliet casted up... lol

:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

Glad I inspired you to save me money! lol :hi5:

Now lets get Juliet casted up... lol

Ha! Speaking of Lost females, I should have pics up tonight of a certain Losty! But probably late tonight as I have to get the camera out and the whole thing. :lol

Last edited:

3194b79f.jpg

"You taste like fish biscuit."

9b44daf9.jpg

686cc748.jpg

398930cb.jpg

8ba6f431.jpg

4439e948.jpg

More photos on my Facebook page.:wink1:

Stunned silence is what that was. I have a feeling I may end up going with a Battled Damaged Ben after seeing the full reveal.

I love seeing these pics pop up in my Facebook feed too!

And I should have your payment for Ben and Kate later today Brent! Thanks for being patient with me.

Thanks for that! I'm rather happy with how he's come out -- not to toot my own horn but I am especially happy with the eyes; not all of the subtly translates on film but in person... well, I am very happy with them. I just need to send pics to the owner to see if he's happy too.

And about the other thing, you got it bro! I am completely flexible.

Back