GDB Studios, Hollywood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GDB's Godless Creations

Thanks for that, Marker! :D

Right on, floppy hat jon! Think about whether you want a Season One Locke (red scar), mid show Locke or final season (MIB) Locke. (Or even the illusive zombie Locke. :lol)

65d81ade.jpg

eeedbb9f.jpg
0c22ef9c.jpg
027e4e60.jpg

bdc4b394.jpg

c975601f.jpg

My choice is mid show Locke.

Awesome! Just in time. I just got my sculpt in the mail. I want to get it 2 you ASAP. Shot me a pm on the details where 2 mail it and how much? :1-1:

PM sent! Price hasn't changed, address has. :lol

Heads usually take 2-3 weeks to paint. Locke takes more like 3-5. Lot of layers, lot of dry time.

Saw your other post, mid-season Locke. You got it, buddy! :)

He is the director of Iron Man 3, the creator of Riggs and Murtough and he even found time to appear in a little film called Predator (where he reportedly rewrote all of his lines -- big as a house, anyone?). Here, boys and girls, is Shane Black as Hawkins!

6343c3b3.jpg

c4834786.jpg

(I love how his ear turned out.)
90a2506c.jpg

A lot of color matching was involved with this one. Flesh to the neck. Hat to the shirt. And then a new camo scheme had to be created to compliment the shirt.

05567f1f.jpg

9e2c8c4f.jpg

Here's a tease of a very timely project on my workbench right now.

1978e779.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks, I should have a reveal on or around Halloween night. :)

Last edited:

Happy Halloween, everyone!

a9d9da5f.jpg

51cca465.jpg

90786f1f.jpg

4350fb98.jpg

ab5dc522.jpg

7c619ea4.jpg

I had to adjust Spider-Man and Wolverine's eyes after I took the first batch of pictures. Going through them I realized that the pupils looked just a bit more blue and a bit less cataracty than I wanted.
06fd1e08.jpg

:horror :horror :horror :horror :horror

Awesome set! :rock

Great paint! Who sculpted these?

This head is sculpted sort of with a soft focus to detail. But that's still no excuse for my poor photography of this guy. Was borrowing a friend's camera and while I was playing with white balance I turned off the auto-focus or something; didn't realize until later when I was going through the pictures.

9915ea9c.jpg

d8d4a236.jpg

Back