GDB Studios, Hollywood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GDB's Godless Creations

Thanks, elar! I was surprised at how well all the elements on Saesee came together. I'm really happy with how he turned out.

Here he is: Anthony's Wikus 2.0 with arm!

82d629cd.jpg

cbe5ce47.jpg

64fb7420.jpg

cb8e18c3.jpg

08ffa20d.jpg

16b183fc.jpg

7b2e5c33.jpg

Forgive all the images, I am just really thrilled with this guy. I have been a HUGE fan of the show (Breaking Bad for the uninitiated) since I found it a year ago so you can imagine my excitement when Trevor showed the first pics of his sculpt back in October. I've had other paint-up commitments that I had to finish first but I finally got to start on him last week.

64c4ef58.jpg

85a4f746.jpg

Love the job Trevor did in sculpting the skull...
72259def.jpg

77b0ef6d.jpg

His eyes were so tiny!
1129a3d3.jpg

Have to find better glasses for him...
18b6cffa.jpg

a860ea3e.jpg

And better sunglasses too...
931ca30b.jpg

c2625e40.jpg

47889f55.jpg

Thanks man! That's Anthony(Nek74)'s new Wikus sculpt. He did one a few years ago that was a bit too big. Now he's done a new one based on that one and an arm to go with it.

Tweaked the mustache on Wikus and took some pictures will less glare in the eyes.

d12d716f.jpg

6957549e.jpg

26ed4dec.jpg

5b0ac8d7.jpg

Hi everyone! I'm doing a $10 off special on painting the beautiful Juliet head that Dashopkinsfan is offering! Check her out here (LINK). Have her sent my way before the end of Feb. and the cost to paint and attach the pony tail, etc. is only $55 including shipping ($2 extra to ship international)!

Forgive all the images, I am just really thrilled with this guy. I have been a HUGE fan of the show (Breaking Bad for the uninitiated) since I found it a year ago so you can imagine my excitement when Trevor showed the first pics of his sculpt back in October. I've had other paint-up commitments that I had to finish first but I finally got to start on him last week.

64c4ef58.jpg

85a4f746.jpg

Love the job Trevor did in sculpting the skull...
72259def.jpg

77b0ef6d.jpg

His eyes were so tiny!
1129a3d3.jpg

Have to find better glasses for him...
18b6cffa.jpg
Tweaked the mustache on Wikus and took some pictures will less glare in the eyes.

d12d716f.jpg

6957549e.jpg

26ed4dec.jpg

5b0ac8d7.jpg
Wow man, that have amazing paintjob! Really love it!

Back