GDB Studios, Hollywood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GDB's Godless Creations

Thanks for that! Painting the Locke was actually nostalgic, if you can believe it. It was a nice counterweight to the Juliet in that Juliet was a lot of start-and-stop and not sure of how all the elements were going to come together in the end while Locke was an old friend.

Last edited:

I gave the second Ahsoka head a little of her trademark snark. Not a lot, just a hit.

50939764.jpg

d9513a2b.jpg

b667fde8.jpg

c4f806f8.jpg

595846c0.jpg

looked at every page and WOW is what comes to mind after seeing every bit of your paint jobs... just amazing how gritty it all looks while remaining within what the respective character should look like... to each our style and your's is brilliant...

Been busy with iMovie lately. May just be revealing myself on YouTube very soon with a special head paint offer. (But not too revealing. It's YouTube not redtube.)

Last edited:

I've been getting a lot of PMs asking if I am accepting commisions other than the ones included in my $45 spring special and the answer is yes!

I got a new brush last week that I have been calling the amazeballs brush because the only word to describe it is amazeballs! I have been playing with it all week and have bean able to get a level of detail that I hadn't thought possible! Should have examples shortly!

I have finished the spring special group! Going through a lot of photographs just now and contacting people. So much work! I really could use a new camera and someone just to sort through images, and maybe a class on photography and lighting and composition. Painting is so much more rewarding than micro photography. Here's a few early shots. More to come.

d45c041f.jpg
e4c500b1.jpg

53ee1055.jpg

Last edited:

It's the hero of Canton, the man they called Jayne!

ad98ad36.jpg

8e26a649.jpg

Those firefly paint ups are very nice mate!

Back