GDB Studios, Hollywood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GDB's Godless Creations

99d57846.jpg

43e95006.jpg

Brent, I just received my order and they are awesome! Thank you again, and I am sure you'll be hearing from me regarding more.

Highly recommended painter and super professional to deal with.

Last edited:

Brent, I just received my order and they are awesome! Thank you again, and I am sure you'll be hearing from me regarding more.

Highly recommended painter and super professional to deal with.

Thanks for that! Glad to know they arrived safely. I am very happy with how they came out. I look forward to painting up for you in the future!

My latest project was a bit of a learning curve. I was tasked with recreating a pair of boots that Hulk Hogan wears that feature airbrushed flames, logo and, so you can recognize who it is that's stomping on your chest, the man's face itself. The material wasn't the best canvas. It was slippery and full of folds right where you want it to be flat and porous. But I'm pretty happy with how everything came out. Take a look.

ad252821.jpg

f428f421.jpg

fec192f3.jpg

877e4218.jpg

Thanks for taking this project on Brent, I'm really happy with how they turned out. When the Hulkster figure is finished I'll post pics here!

Can't wait to see the final piece! You know, if things had worked out just so I would have been able to get a picture of Hulk posing with the legs. I had wanted to casually slip it into the pics I sent of the piece for you to sign off on. (Terry sometimes goes to my girlfriend's office for business and they were both going to work the same event in Miami -- him to speak, her to work backstage.) But the timing wasn't right and he has increased his entourage making him harder to approach. So it didn't work out.

Can't wait to see the final piece! You know, if things had worked out just so I would have been able to get a picture of Hulk posing with the legs. I had wanted to casually slip it into the pics I sent of the piece for you to sign off on. (Terry sometimes goes to my girlfriend's office for business and they were both going to work the same event in Miami -- him to speak, her to work backstage.) But the timing wasn't right and he has increased his entourage making him harder to approach. So it didn't work out.

Wow, that's pretty cool even though it didn't work out! So have you met the Hulkster?

I haven't but my girlfriend has and she says he comes off really nice. Very professional.

Back