General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody thinking that the next two days will be an annoying barrage of Analysts saying that Green not being there is what made the difference and how that suspension topic will even get more heat now. :thud:

Anybody thinking that the next two days will be an annoying barrage of Analysts saying that Green not being there is what made the difference and how that suspension topic will even get more heat now. :thud:

yeah I listen to NBA radio on SXM, I'm sure they will be talking non stop about how great Lebron and the Cavs are. All season they hyped up the warriors but I feel with the finals they are overhyping Cleavland big time and really playing them up to be some awesome team.

MONSTER game by Kyrie tonight. Bron did exactly what he had to do. He's got to SCORE and he did that tonight. James needs to fill the bucket for the rest of this series with 40+ points a game if the Cavs want to stay in this. Cavs D in the 2nd half was fierce. GS shooters were just chucking shots hoping they would go in. This is the problem with jump shooting teams when their shots don't fall. Well, on to game 6. We'll see if GS answers the bell with Green back in the lineup.

Naw they never do it that fast. They wait a while because people forget.

You're right, that's what I figured. I guess they will give two tacos for tonight's win at the end of the month:lol

Just saw about Bogut :horror

Irving and James smoked but it looks like Dub's defense gave up in the 3rd. Looks like they just lost the passion

Anybody afraid that Irving might spent too much energy tonight that come Thursday he might be winded :dunno

Yea, his knee looked bad. Somehow doubt he'll be back, but who knows. The human body is freaky.

I still think this is an example of how GS being a perimeter shooting team can bite them in the ass. It makes a huge difference if a team starts attacking the paint when Kyrie and James get it going :lecture

I'm really shocked that the analysts are not saying that GS can still win in Cleveland to take it. :dunno

Are we all forgetting how many times Jordan won the finals on the road. What about Kobe and Shaq winning the title on the road.

Yea, his knee looked bad. Somehow doubt he'll be back, but who knows. The human body is freaky.

I don't think the bump stung Bogut, if you watch the slow mo, when he landed his leg was straight like a pole with no bend, kind of like what we see in The NFL when a player lands wrong from a hit. I think all his weight crashed on his knee when his leg planted from the momentum. If his knee was a little bent when he landed, it would have cushioned the impact. That's got to hurt for a big guy like that

MONSTER game by Kyrie tonight. Bron did exactly what he had to do. He's got to SCORE and he did that tonight. James needs to fill the bucket for the rest of this series with 40+ points a game if the Cavs want to stay in this. Cavs D in the 2nd half was fierce. GS shooters were just chucking shots hoping they would go in. This is the problem with jump shooting teams when their shots don't fall. Well, on to game 6. We'll see if GS answers the bell with Green back in the lineup.

I mean this in the nicest way possible, so please don't take it the wrong way, but it is nice seeing you give LeBron the credit he deserves. James did the things you said he needs/doesn't do tonight. He keeps scoring 40.... Cavs will win the series.

That was 2012 Game 6 vs Boston LeBron tonight...45 points, 15 boards, and 5 assists to stave off elimination then, 41, 16, and 6 to stave off elimination tonight. If he could only channel this every playoff game, he wouldn't get the gruff he does.

Kyrie had a monster game as well. Now the Cavs need to hold serve at home.

Had a hard time getting my one year old to sleep tonight; I only got to watch a portion of the first half and none of the second half. If this is what it takes to get a Cavs win, I guess I won't watch Game 6 in full in Thursday night...

EDIT: Shortchanged LBJ an assist, box score said he had seven.

Last edited:
I still think this is an example of how GS being a perimeter shooting team can bite them in the ass. It makes a huge difference if a team starts attacking the paint when Kyrie and James get it going :lecture

I'm really shocked that the analysts are not saying that GS can still win in Cleveland to take it. :dunno

Are we all forgetting how many times Jordan won the finals on the road. What about Kobe and Shaq winning the title on the road.

I know that GS won 73 games this year but I think those Bulls and Lakers teams are better. Their ability to get to the front of the rim and score in the paint gave them a chance to win every night. GS relies heavily on their perimeter game. When their outside shots don't drop, they can get themselves in a bit of trouble. That said, nobody in their right mind should write off GS in Cleveland. They won it all in game 6 there last year and they have more than enough to do it again this year. I think GS will show up with a killer instinct in game 6. I can see them going all out to avoid a winner take all game 7.

That was 2012 Game 6 vs Boston Lebron tonight...45 points, 15 boards, and 5 assists to stave off elimination then, 41, 16, and 6 to stave off elimination tonight. If he could only channel this every playoff game, he wouldn't get the gruff he does.

Kyrie had a monster game as well. Now the Cavs need to hold serve at home.

Had a hard time getting my one year old to sleep tonight; I only got to watch a portion of the first half and none of the second half. If this is what it takes to get a Cavs win, I guess I won't watch Game 6 in full in Thursday night...

I wish this is an easy case for me to think this will go to a GM 7 with Cleveland at home in GM 6, but I just can't. This Warriors team is dangerous and they showed they can win on the road and Green will be back with them .

Many teams in the past have won the finals on the road. Home court means nothing to the elite

Back