General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh I cant wait until NFL season starts so we can get more WWEjedi craziness after tonight

I never picked them to break the record. I thought they would get 71. No one else picked the Warriors on here though.....

Well... everyone picked Cleveland vs either San Antonio or Golden State pretty much from the beginning of the season. The 73 W maybe not but once they got rolling even that was easier to see.

Watch Warrior fans say the only reason the Cavs potentially won this game is because Bogut and Green were out. They will be saying the same thing they criticized Cavs fans about last year when Cavs fans said the only reason the Warriors won was becuase Love and Irving were out.

Ya gotta love the NBA :lol

I have to say, even though I changed my pick from Cavs to Warriors after seeing the first play.... which was stupid of me to switch from one play, Cavs have shown toughness tonight. I thought they would collapse after that play.

I said a few days back Cavs were guaranteed to win if they shoot better than 6-25 from 3 and better than 60% from the line. 47% from three and 55% from the line as of now. If they hit there FTs from here on out, they will be above 60% and close out this game.

Thank god we are going to at least six games as I wanted. I wonder if GS can win in Clevland again with Green back in.

And the Oscar goes too..Vare :lol

I would like to see GM 7

Last edited:
Wow first ever 40 point duo in a Finals game...

All the pressure is on GSW for game 6, better not blow it and come back for 7 where anything can happen...

Now I want to see a GM7 at Oracle for all the marbles :pray:

Pressure is on Cavs as well trying to win at home to force a GM7. Green will be in back in GM6 :slap

Credit to James and Kyrie. They both stepped up BIG.

If... which is a big if still.... the Cavs pull out this title... against this team... it goes into the category of the Red Sox coming back down 3-0 against the Yankees as one of the greatest comebacks ever in my opinion.

Back