General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lebron made a couple of shots, but he basically just puts his shoulder down and drives to the basket, then crys and looks for foul if he misses. Kyrie was on fire. I like him better then James cause he can shoot and is not a cry baby.

Lebron made a couple of shots, but he basically just puts his shoulder down and drives to the basket, then crys and looks for foul if he misses. Kyrie was on fire. I like him better then James cause he can shoot and is not a cry baby.

8 of his made shots were from mid range or back, so that is half.

Lebron should ask for Klay to be suspended.
Yeah, as if having his feelings hurt by Green wasn't bad enough, now Klay has to come and do even more damage to the poor guy's frail psyche :(

LeBron James now averages more points per game in playoff elimination games than anyone else.
Yeah, would be nice for his teams' sakes, if he actually put out that level of efforts in non-elimination games.

^ This.

LBJ is like the boyfriend who waits to woo his woman (sends flowers, extra nice to her etc etc) as she's leaving him for good. Too little, too late...

GS doesn't play him much anyways, but Bogut's out for the "rest of the playoffs" (might just be the one game tomorrow).

So does Cleveland roll the dice knowing they can't afford to lose one game, and go big and play bully ball against GS tomorrow?

^ This.

LBJ is like the boyfriend who waits to woo his woman (sends flowers, extra nice to her etc etc) as she's leaving him for good. Too little, too late...

That's an oversimplification of the situation. Basically, having Lebron on your team guarantees a playoff run. How many other players can you say that for? How many players win 2 titles, much less get a chance to compete for at least 7?

You guys are so blind with disdain that you overlook the fact that Lebron, while maybe not MJ, is still one hell of a player with one hell of a resume. You'll do or say anything to discredit him. In your eyes, nothing less than a championship is acceptable. Again, how many other players, ever, can you say that about?

Lebron only put up big numbers because green was out, his defense on james was stellar. This is why a lot of people don't like what James did. He couldn't beat green on the court so he got him suspended. Only way lebron scores 40 tomorrow night is if he gets green get kicked out of the game in the 1rst qtr

Also having lebron on your team only guarantees a playoff run if you play in the NBA d league. Let's see lebron play for a team in the western conference and go to the finals

Last edited:
It the intent. You know exactly what you are doing as do all of us.

You seem paranoid of me now :lol

If I wanted to troll, I would say James is better than Jordan in the playoffs because he averages more points per game in elimination games and how LeBron carries his team more because of this fact. Never said that and I'm not even debating with anyone the responses to it :lol

That's an oversimplification of the situation. Basically, having Lebron on your team guarantees a playoff run. How many other players can you say that for? How many players win 2 titles, much less get a chance to compete for at least 7?

2 words: The East.

Lebron only put up big numbers because green was out, his defense on james was stellar. This is why a lot of people don't like what James did. He couldn't beat green on the court so he got him suspended. Only way lebron scores 40 tomorrow night is if he gets green get kicked out of the game in the 1rst qtr

Also having lebron on your team only guarantees a playoff run if you play in the NBA d league. Let's see lebron play for a team in the western conference and go to the finals

You must not be watching the games and enjoy blindly hating on LeBron. First you say LeBron only drove to the basket when half of his made shots came from mid-range or beyond. Now you say he only puts up big numbers when Green is out. James averages through the first four final games, which Green played.

25 points, 11 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks

You must not be watching the games and enjoy blindly hating on LeBron. First you say LeBron only drove to the basket when half of his made shots came from mid-range or beyond. Now you say he only puts up big numbers when Green is out. James averages through the first four final games, which Green played.

25 points, 11 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks

Well, the real question is...if Green played, would Bron have dropped 41 on GS in game 5? After all, that's 16 more points than Bron's average when Green played. I guess we'll see if game 5 was a fluke or if Bron has more 40 point games in him with Green on the floor. James is going to have to score if the Cavs want to extend this series and 25 points may not be enough to knock off the Champs. We'll see how this plays out soon enough.

Back