General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will definitely give credit where credit is due if LeBron pull this off. He's played amazing these past few games. My fingers shake as I type that :lol

But this will definitely put him in a more legendary status, in my book, if he pulls this off. But we'll see...still a lot of game left and there is a game 7 yet to be played...

:lol

If LeBron and Kyrie pull this off, for me it is a top three comeback among the likes of Red Sox/Yankees ALCS and Pats/Hawks Super Bowl.

The refs are certainly trying tout make sure it goes 7. They want another paycheck I guess.

I don't know about that. The third foul on Love was terrible. :dunno I just think they wanted to extend it to game 6, but obviously game 7 is in the NBA's best interest. I think the game has been called fine to this point though.

:lol

If LeBron and Kyrie pull this off, for me it is a top three comeback among the likes of Red Sox/Yankees ALCS and Pats/Hawks Super Bowl.

I don't know about that. The third foul on Love was terrible. :dunno
That's just one call. It seems like cavs getting lots of touchy fouls and GSM is getting hammered to get a call.

So.... is LeBron's knee giving out every game? He seems to slip or fall every other minute in these finals.
Naw he is trying to get calls. He is the easiest big ass dude to knock down. And people said he could have been and NFL player :rotfl

LeBron ******* James is playing some of the best basketball I have seen. Multiple blocks, multiple steals in the 4th. He is responsible for 27 straight points and responsible for all points in the 4th, scoring ten and assisting on seven.

James has carried this Cavs team. One of the greatest elimination game performances of all time, once again, from the best player in the NBA.

You're impossible. Lebron could score 100 points on his own and you'd still scrape for some silly way to discredit him. He's beating the **** out of your boys right now.

LOL my boys. I could give 2 turds about the Warriors. But I do like watching LeBron fall flat on his face and, in turn, fanboys like you getting pissy year after year demanding we respect the princess :wave

First Dray mystery suspension now Curry gets tossed. Cavs need all the breaks they can get :lol

EDIT: How the heck is Klay getting an offensive foul on that call? LMAO

Back