General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:dunno

No clue but they played pretty well under Walton, maybe give him a shot again?...either way this is pretty bad. 73-win record aside, no team has ever lost a 3-1 series NBA finals...blown out these last 2 games and then a potential loss at home for game 7...seems pretty egregious enough to me for a pink slip...

They'll likely let him keep his job as a 'courtesy' for winning one title but his coaching has been pretty questionable to put it mildly, in this series...

Last edited:
Games over, Cavs Won!!!!!! Thank You, now I don't need to stay up til midnight on work night. Time for some old Star trek. And Game 7 should of been on a Saturday, why these late games on work nights?

No clue but they played pretty well under Walton, maybe give him a shot again?...either way this is pretty bad. 73-win record aside, no team has ever lost a 3-1 series NBA finals...blown out these last 2 games and then a potential loss at home for game 7...seems pretty egregious enough to me for a pink slip...

They'll likely let him keep his job as a 'courtesy' for winning one title but his coaching has been pretty questionable to put it mildly, in this series...
Walton has a new job already.

But... but.... Kerr "got this" game won according to his interview five minutes ago :lol

If they had Walton, I think Kerr is gone. You still can't ignore the fact he was partially responsible for a 73 win season and back to back trips to the Finals. No one else is available. I think he stays another year.

Celtics called Love's agent asking about a trade.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Cavs get the third pick in exchange for Love, then flip that pick for another superstar.

But... but.... Kerr "got this" game won according to his interview five minutes ago :lol

If they had Walton, I think Kerr is gone. You still can't ignore the fact he was partially responsible for a 73 win season and back to back trips to the Finals. No one else is available. I think he stays another year.

Probably...it would be a very bad PR move for management to toss him after this meltdown but if they had any cajones at all, he'd be gone imo. You can't fire the players, the manager/coach is the one who takes the brunt (LeBron goes through coaches like toilet paper) and someone has to take the fall for this debacle.

Probably...it would be a very bad PR move for management to toss him after this meltdown but if they had any cajones at all, he'd be gone imo. You can't fire the players, the manager/coach is the one who takes the brunt (LeBron goes through coaches like toilet paper) and someone has to take the fall for this debacle.

:lol:lol:lol Can't argue against that. But yeah, if they lose the series, (this game isn't over yet and we know how the Cavs like blowing leads).... someone needs to take the fall. That or just give credit to Kyrie and LeBron.

You can have Carmelo

I am hoping the Cavs get Jimmy Butler, although Carmelo would be nice.

:lol:lol:lol Can't argue against that. But yeah, if they lose the series, (this game isn't over yet and we know how the Cavs like blowing leads).... someone needs to take the fall. That or just give credit to Kyrie and LeBron.

I will definitely give credit where credit is due if LeBron pull this off. He's played amazing these past few games. My fingers shake as I type that :lol

But this will definitely put him in a more legendary status, in my book, if he pulls this off. But we'll see...still a lot of game left and there is a game 7 yet to be played...

The refs are certainly trying tout make sure it goes 7. They want another paycheck I guess.

Back