General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OKC is shopping Serge Ibaka? Are they trying to get KD to leave?

Not that you will read this since your feeling are still hurt... :lol:lol:lol

They either know Durant will be leaving or they know Durant will sign a one year deal and are trying to trade Ibaka to free up cap space for this year and sign someone better such as Al Horford or Ryan Anderson in order to make one last run with KD and Russ before they potentially bolt elsewhere in 2017.

Your the first I've ever heard say bad things about Rose before. I don't even recall any sexual assault conferences with Rose.

All of us that live in or near Chicago know exactly who and what Rose is. Believe me, fans would have traded him for a bag of basketballs now. Early in his career he let his play do his talking. Ever since he got hurt, his stupidity and public comments have been jaw dropping. It's become intolerable and that's why he's been traded. There's a reason this former MVP has been given away for practically nothing and it's not all injury based. This town has gotten sick of Rose and his antics. Most of us are elated that he's gone.

Business decision to extend his career. Besides regular season minutes, playoff minutes as well as international competition add up. The mileage adds up.

Besides, he already has two Olympic Gold Medals. Him sitting out gives someone else the opportunity to earn gold for their country who otherwise wouldn't.

Plus I don't blame him with the Zika virus...

Business decision to extend his career. Besides regular season minutes, playoff minutes as well as international competition add up. The mileage adds up.

Besides, he already has two Olympic Gold Medals. Him sitting out gives someone else the opportunity to earn gold for their country who otherwise wouldn't.

Plus I don't blame him with the Zika virus...

Curry, Lebron there will be others.....nasty conditions I wouldn't go either.

Celtics needed a shooter... so they take arguably one of the worst shooters in the projected top ten. Maybe this is just to be used for a future trade... although I'm thinking if that were true, they would have taken Dunn or Hield.

Why isn't anyone reporting Ibaka got traded to the Magic in a huge deal??? Only Adrian Woj is.

Thunder get Oladipo, Illyasova and Sabonis..... wow.

Back