General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the suggested trade on espn, Bradley, Crowder and the #3 pick for Love. Cavs would create a lot of cap room, be able to pick up solid defenders and pick up a quality young big man. I do that in a second if I'm the Cavs.

Hey when Lebron's mic kept cutting out during his rally speech was that only on tv or was he cursing

I was at the start of the parade and didn't try to fight through to the end of the rally, so I can't help answer that question.

Wow, typical Chicago sports fan I guess.

Enjoy the Eastern Conference Basement, the 76ers look better than the Bulls.

What do you know about a typical Chicago sports fan? My disdain for Rose has nothing to do with his injuries. Injuries are a part of the game. However, Rose is a piece of garbage because he feels the world owes him something and has a sense of entitlement. Everyone here in Chi-Town knows what he's about after he had a press conference (dealing with the sexual assault of his ex-girl friend no less) and brought up how much new revenue the League is bringing in and how he's so excited that he's gonna get paid because his time is coming soon. No one asked him about that. He hasn't even played a full year since 2012. He was a at a news conference to discuss the sexual assault allegations and he turns it into I can't wait to get paid story. As far as him working his way back from serious injuries...I guess you missed the part when he said he wants to be able to attend his son's high school graduation ceremony so he's in no rush to push himself or take the court. His kid is 2 years old! This guy is a punk and I'm happy to see he's another teams problem. I'll take the cellar if it means he isn't wearing a Bulls uniform. Now he can whine about what he's gonna get paid (while he's not playing) for another team. Good riddance! And here you thought I hated LeBron. :lol

Your the first I've ever heard say bad things about Rose before. I don't even recall any sexual assault conferences with Rose.

It was either last year or the year before. I think she accused/alleged him of passing her around to his entourage...ugh.

In less disgusting news, I re-watched Game 7 last night. Golden State has to be absolutely sick at the way they lost the game. Not just blowing a 3-1 lead, but the way the 4th quarter shaped out. There were two three pointers (one each by Steph Curry and Klay Thompson) that went in and out. Steph had a bone-headed play were he attempted a behind the back pass in a tight game. And after the Warriors tied the game up at 89-89 on a Klay Thompson lay-up, they preceded to shoot four jumpers without trying to attack the basket. Their fifth attempt resulted in LeBron's block on Iguodala.

Man. What a postseason.

It was either last year or the year before. I think she accused/alleged him of passing her around to his entourage...ugh.

In less disgusting news, I re-watched Game 7 last night. Golden State has to be absolutely sick at the way they lost the game. Not just blowing a 3-1 lead, but the way the 4th quarter shaped out. There were two three pointers (one each by Steph Curry and Klay Thompson) that went in and out. Steph had a bone-headed play were he attempted a behind the back pass in a tight game. And after the Warriors tied the game up at 89-89 on a Klay Thompson lay-up, they preceded to shoot four jumpers without trying to attack the basket. Their fifth attempt resulted in LeBron's block on Iguodala.

Man. What a postseason.

GS...Live by the jump shot..die by the jump shot.

It's funny if you watch a close up of " Lebron's Block " in slow motion you'll see that yes that was a phenomenal block by James but the angle of Iggy's layup suggests it wasn't going to go in anyway. There was IMO a 40-60% it was going to bounce off the glass and out but I think James had a gut instinct to swat it away anyway for a notion that Iggy might or another dub get the rebound and score or the ref could call " Goal Tending " :lecture

Back