Gentle Giant's Vintage 12" Star Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe other than the limited small head Han Solo each has a run of 1,500. Fett and Stormtrooper were both exclusives and go for a pretty penny on the secondary market.

Actually, the total ES for Han Solo (both versions) is 2500... the small head Han will be no more than 1:5 or 1:6 of that number, so there will only be at most 500 of the small head Han.

But I think he was asking about how many different figures they're planning. We don't know for sure, but there will be at least the original Kenner 12 plus 5-6 more we already know of (not counting variants, like the 2 Hans). I'm guessing 20-30 at most.

Actually, the total ES for Han Solo (both versions) is 2500... the small head Han will be no more than 1:5 or 1:6 of that number, so there will only be at most 500 of the small head Han.

But I think he was asking about how many different figures they're planning. We don't know for sure, but there will be at least the original Kenner 12 plus 5-6 more we already know of (not counting variants, like the 2 Hans). I'm guessing 20-30 at most.

Oh my bad! Yeah we only have a few confirmed at this time! But you're right the total edition for both Han Solos were 2,500. 1,000 for small and 1,500 for large.

But you're right the total edition for both Han Solos were 2,500. 1,000 for small and 1,500 for large.

Where did you get those numbers from? I thought the small head variant was a chase version of 1 per case?

Is small head Han still available from the GG Collector's Guild? I don't have a membership.

I think the huge gap between Fett and Han/Chewie killed this line for me. I was so excited about them when I got the Stormtrooper and Fett at CV, but now I'm not really feeling the urge to collect them. Might pick up a Vader tho once that one actually comes out.. Maybe that will peak my interest in this line again :wink1:

Wow. That was quicker than expected. Where did you hear this? Any word on Leia?

Dear Robert,

Your DARTH VADER – 12” JUMBO VINTAGE KENNER FIGURE on pre-order # XXXX will be processed on Wednesday, May 25th, 2011 at 10AM PST.

To expedite your changes/updates, please do not reply to this email. Please log into your account if you need to make any changes to your billing or shipping information for this order.

Best regards,

Gentle Giant Customer Service
[email protected]

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

Back