Gentle Giant's Vintage 12" Star Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are you planning on displaying yours? I'm thinking of jumping back into this line now that its got a little momentum.

Standing all together (opened) on my office credenza. Kinda like GG displays them in their convention booths.

I haven't opened mine yet, but it's getting to the point now where I will have to or it's not worth continuing with this line. I love the Kenner figures, so I'm pretty sure I'll start opening these up to allow for easier display. Those cards are just too big!

Leia and Vader just showed up at Blue Snag HQ.

I love this line, but the scale is way off. Vader is barely taller than Leia...he should tower over her (just like the vintage Kenner figure).:monkey2

-Snags

Vader should be at least 14" tall. What's the 411, Snags?

I wish I knew. He is only 12.5 inches.

Not sure what went wrong here.

SWVintage011.jpg

SWVintage012.jpg

-Snags

Thanks for the pics Snags! The scale difference is annoying but doesn't deter me from collecting this line. I would think GG would be all over this issue.

I think the sculpts are swell, but they're having trouble nailing the vintage paint apps, especially on the eyes of the humans.

Back