Ghostbusters 1/6 scale Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just remember at the time I was looking at his it was maybe 25% or so bigger, great looking but the price was just too much for me. And this looks damn good, I just never saw one in person to get a sense of scale, but it looks great in your collection. I assume that's the original paint as well?

I just remember at the time I was looking at his it was maybe 25% or so bigger, great looking but the price was just too much for me. And this looks damn good, I just never saw one in person to get a sense of scale, but it looks great in your collection. I assume that's the original paint as well?

Yeah completely unaltered. The only thing I did to it was break the glue off the base and just stuck a hot toys stand into it without the prongs. It still has a hole under it but you really do not notice it when it is mounted on the stand like I did. I like the look of the figure but not the look of the stand that he is mounted on haha.

That Slimer is really nice. Re: the Rocco one, I believe GB and I were talking about the price when it was being sold, and I personally almost balked at the high price there. But I've got to say that I'm glad I didn't. It's one of my favorite pieces. At least I painted it myself though, so I didn't have to pay as much as some others did.

That Slimer is really nice. Re: the Rocco one, I believe GB and I were talking about the price when it was being sold, and I personally almost balked at the high price there. But I've got to say that I'm glad I didn't. It's one of my favorite pieces. At least I painted it myself though, so I didn't have to pay as much as some others did.

Do you have a pic of it with the figures? I am curious about the scale now haha. I am sure its buried someone in these 80 pages.

I've got it with the 1/6 scale guys. I could take some with other figures, but you can get the impression of its size here.

VenkmanandSlimer_zps02c08e38.jpg

Head knocker seems a bit larger.

Yeah the head knocker definitely seems a little larger. His true scale is really extremely hard to determine since he is only in a couple of scenes. Heck his look is very inconsistent too haha.

So now who is going to make a 1/6 Marshmallow man? lol

:lol Weird, I was thinking Rocco's was even bigger... :huh

I've got about half of the stuff to make Venkman again, just need to get a few pieces and time to make one. I sold my old set and intend just to have a really nice Venkman and Slimer.

Yeah the head knocker definitely seems a little larger. His true scale is really extremely hard to determine since he is only in a couple of scenes. Heck his look is very inconsistent too haha.

So now who is going to make a 1/6 Marshmallow man? lol
Yeah, can't really tell in the film, though the actual puppet was very large:

g98d458bb.jpg

As for a 1/6 scale Stay Puft, well, that would probably be as big as a house. But this may be the next best thing:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=DMC12053&mode=retail

Yeah, I think that 24" one is as good as you're going to get, and while massively underscaled for 1/6 he's big enough to give you the right sense of being a huge character. If I had more room to dedicate to GB, that would be a definite purchase.

I finished up my 1/6 Ghostbusters with elbow pads(Thanks again Mando) and stand decals (EF).
uSccNc9.png

Finally ordered a Venkman head from Snyderman, I opted for the V2... once that comes in I think I'll have everything I need to finish. Just got put in some time.

Just a quick bash of Tallahassee in Zombieland

Attachments

• DSCN0916.jpg
    DSCN0916.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 264
  • DSCN0918.jpg
    DSCN0918.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 263
Got the v2 Venkman from Snyderman in yesterday... an excellent sculpt! I plan to paint it up next week when I'm off work :rock :rock

hey guys. I am new to mods. I collect Sideshow and Hot Toys 1/6 figures and want to try and make the perfect ghostbusters 1/6 guys. I have the 12 inch mattel ghostbusters and want to mod them. From reading these threads, it looks like people are also using these and replacing: bodes, heads, elbow pads and boots...

I found some awesome venkman & stantz painted head sculps on ebay. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Cheers!

hey guys. I am new to mods. I collect Sideshow and Hot Toys 1/6 figures and want to try and make the perfect ghostbusters 1/6 guys. I have the 12 inch mattel ghostbusters and want to mod them. From reading these threads, it looks like people are also using these and replacing: bodes, heads, elbow pads and boots...

I found some awesome venkman & stantz painted head sculps on ebay. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Roll back a few pages we recently recapped what people have done for various mods.

Back