GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

alg_jersey_shore_guys.jpg

I laughed so hard as I was posting that stupid picture. :lol

I've been thinking about changing my avi/sig to something really goofy. Snooki was one I've considered.:lol

I can't help to laugh at that stuff all the time, the wife and I watch it every once in a while and I'm constantly shaking my head.

I probably couldn't post responses to you without busting up at those images. Especially a Snooki avi :rotfl

I can't help to laugh at that stuff all the time, the wife and I watch it every once in a while and I'm constantly shaking my head.

I probably couldn't post responses to you without busting up at those images. Especially a Snooki avi :rotfl

My wife and I watch it all the time. It's a totally brainless guilty pleasure.

terry-richardson-jersey-shore-01.jpg

Finally!!! I found one, single, solitary Low Light figure at a local Wal-Mart. No Snake-Eyes, just one Low Light.

Sweet figure. Lots of super small parts... there's even a loose round.

And is this honestly the way his rifle bag should be set up?

5333757713_f435b866ff.jpg

Niiiiice! Congrats man! That was always a great feeling to find one on the shelf!

DO NOT PASS GO! DO NOT COLLECT $200! STRAIGHT TO...
Fail.gif

Those douches make Joey Buttafuoko look like the ____ing supreme Italian role model. :lol

:lol Totally.... Being Italian I do enjoy certain parts of the show, like when Vinny's mom makes a s-load of grub for them. I can relate to that.

Niiiiice! Congrats man! That was always a great feeling to find one on the shelf!

Thanks Chig! Crazy that two days ago they had the Destro from the line along with the halo jumper then today Low Light and the Halo jumper... goofy.

Man no place in my area has any decent Joes anymore. I have 3 Wally's in my city including a Super Wally and only 1 carries Joes. All the Target's have are the same Acrtic Destros and that Ryu Hayabusa Storm Shadow. TRU finally put out POC wave 4 last week but I missed all the good figures and all they had left was Destro and a bunch of unsold ROC figures. I did happen to find 2 of the cancelled ROC Alpha vehicles at one of the local Ross' and traded them for some POC Alley Vipers.

lifeline,airtight,sci-fi,techno viper are definitely bought! Classics RAH all the way!

Man! My wish list for these guys keeps getting smaller :) Hasbro is doing good...not many left from the 82-86 crew I still want to see remade!

Although I don't like the Renegades cartoon, I do like some of the character designs done up in a more classic Joe look. Really want the Scarlett, Duke, Snake Eyes, and Cobra Trooper Renegades figures.

Loved everything I saw - I really wanted to go this year, but the April date made that impossible... Luckily I had a hook-up for the exclusives.

I'd really like Sideshow to send down a few guys in the future, get a booth, show off their stuff. This is, after all, also a 1/6th convention - in fact it started off that way. Be nice to see them there, even in a limited capacity.

lifeline w/ a weapon? wtf? these look great though...i'm looking at you sci-fi. haven't had a chance to watch renegades yet but i want that stormashadow. i dig the 2nd headsculpt.

Back