GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

idk...but there are some pretty dang nice looking 25th joes or w/e they are going to be calling it coming out. the new lowlight...:drool

idk...but there are some pretty dang nice looking 25th joes or w/e they are going to be calling it coming out. the new lowlight...:drool

QFT! :lecture:lecture:lecture

img1787scaled600.jpg

soooooooooooo,
anyone looking to sell off their 25th figures? Looking for army builders.

i would love for them to single card the cobra island cobra figures. Need more army builders!

I went to Marshalls last night with the wife, and while browsing their toy selection I happened across a ton of the 25th Anniversary stuff. Here's what I found (that I can remember off the top of my head)

25th Anniversary Figures $3.99 each

Mutt & His Dog
Trip Wire
Duke (Regular)
Duke (Tiger Force)
Spirit
Wild Bill
Arctic Snake Eyes
Cobra RPG Trooper
Cobra Para Trooper
Cobra Viper
Croc Master
Firefly
Mercenary Wraith
B.A.T.

25th Anniversary Vehicles & Sets $9.99 to $14.99 Each
Claw Glider and Flak Cannon
Arctic Hiss
Cobra Stinger
Cobra Firebat
Serpentor With Air Thingie

They also had a fair share of the Rise Of Cobra action figures, for those interested (not I). I'm not sure if every Marshalls will get these in, but the one here in Fayetteville N.C. is stocked up for X-Mas (they had a TON of stuff)...

On another note. For those of you collecting the Pursuit Of Cobra figures, Toys R Us has just started getting in the exclusive Quick Kick and Spirit. I saw them today. Spirit looks really nice, but Quick Kick looks like something out of a bad Chinese Kung Fu movie...

I picked up the new Pursuit Of Cobra Snake Eyes today and it is full of win for a 3 3/4" figure!

p1040584u.jpg

p1040590k.jpg

Here I thought it was new, first time I have seen it! :slap

It was crazy the day I walked into TRU and saw those on the pegs, I snapped pics and sent them over to Nam and he was like "WTF, we don't have those yet."

I guess they reached the West Coast late on the shipments, thats my best guess :dunno

It was crazy the day I walked into TRU and saw those on the pegs, I snapped pics and sent them over to Nam and he was like "WTF, we don't have those yet."

I guess they reached the West Coast late on the shipments, thats my best guess :dunno

That's weird, we just got them around here too.

Cool Snake Eyes. BBTS just got my Low Light in-stock. It will be the first Joe I've picked up since Resolute Snake Eyes. All my Joes are just sitting in a box in the closet, and Low Light will be joining them soon, sadly.

Back