GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

Snake Eyes is a great figure, probably the best they have done of him. Includes almost everything to make a version 1 or 2, and then some!

DSCF1203.jpg

I love that new Snake Eyes! I bought two, one for a "Commando" version and one for a "Ninja" version.

Here's a shot of the "Commando" set up:

5302365994_23f37e3448_b.jpg

And if you like Cobra, you MUST pick up a few Cobra Shock Troopers from wave 3. Simply outstanding figures with TONS of accessories:

5290374967_a19f778816_b.jpg

Yeah those do look really nice, My love for joes will never die ;) Now bring on my Snake eyes pf ftw :)

Yeah those do look really nice, My love for joes will never die ;) Now bring on my Snake eyes pf ftw :)

I'm totally surprised that SS has yet to exploit that option yet. :dunno

A lot of their recent choices have really been lackluster.

Sam Worthlesston over the Baroness or Destro, Major Bludd, Original Cobra Commander??? :thud:

Oh yeah! more 25th versions to add

Crazy legs,Sci-Fi,SDCC Zarana,Techno Viper,AND THE Sky Striker!!!

Zarana isn't a confirmed SDCC exclusive yet. The Starscream Sky Striker with CC and Megatron is though. Zarana needs to price out or something to be made for the con. If she can't work, she'll get put into the regular line. And that would frankly be the best choice given how much of a pain in the butt Slaughter was/is to get.

I'm not going to be a happy conner walking around with a big Sentinel and Skystriker at SDCC though :lol

Zarana isn't a confirmed SDCC exclusive yet. The Starscream Sky Striker with CC and Megatron is though. Zarana needs to price out or something to be made for the con. If she can't work, she'll get put into the regular line. And that would frankly be the best choice given how much of a pain in the butt Slaughter was/is to get.

I'm not going to be a happy conner walking around with a big Sentinel and Skystriker at SDCC though :lol

I hope Zarana makes it to the regular line too. Since I'm not going to the SDCC this year, it just cost too much:(

A few sites are saying Zarana is one of the SDCC pieces...and I expect to pay the price to get her like slaughter...

Doesn't Zandar's original file card basically say he was the kid everyone always forgot about?

Back