God Of War: Ascension

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God OF War 4

thanks, yep 9 months is real soon too. and yes since this is a prequel b4 hes a god of war hes still has some human feelings to others. but as time went on u can tell he lost those feelings and was consumed with rage.

I am really hyped for the multiplayer. Can you give us any hints or anything more about it? I think a lot of people are underestimating it.

I am really hyped for the multiplayer. Can you give us any hints or anything more about it? I think a lot of people are underestimating it.

so far i cant say much, but what i can tell you is when i got to play the multiplayer it was awesome to play, and you got many ways to win and as you play you learn more and more to win. i definitely couldnt stop playing and same with those who got to play it on the floor at e3 this past week.

so far i cant say much, but what i can tell you is when i got to play the multiplayer it was awesome to play, and you got many ways to win and as you play you learn more and more to win. i definitely couldnt stop playing and same with those who got to play it on the floor at e3 this past week.

Ahhhh man, can't wait.:hi5:

ah man i can't wait for this game i loved the 3 previous ones and this multiplayer aspect has me intrigued

29116d5f.jpg

this was just released today. single player trailer of what we showed at e3. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsWGr-LshlQ[/ame]

Kratos' story is finished, so I really don't see the purpose of all of the prequels, other than for Sony to cash in on a popular franchise. GOW III was... a godly game - in fact, that's an understatement. I doubt that any other consecutive games in the franchise will be able to top it, in terms of popularity and just the sheer "epicness" of what GOW III represented. I can't really say that I'm excited for GOW IV, but I'll still pick it up, just so that I can hack things into a bloody, gory mess as Kratos.

They've yet to make a God of War game, prequel or not, that hasn't had atleast a few epicly awesome additions to Kratos' backstory. So I eagerly await this one. It seems from the plot so far, that this game tracks the time period where Kratos tries to avoid going insane and maybe slowly becomes more of the monster that he is famous far. I'm thinking early in the game, Kratos may actually still somewhat of a nice person...but we shall see!

They've yet to make a God of War game, prequel or not, that hasn't had atleast a few epicly awesome additions to Kratos' backstory. So I eagerly await this one. It seems from the plot so far, that this game tracks the time period where Kratos tries to avoid going insane and maybe slowly becomes more of the monster that he is famous far. I'm thinking early in the game, Kratos may actually still somewhat of a nice person...but we shall see!

Kratos and nice do not belong together:thwak

Back