God Of War: Ascension

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God OF War 4

Kratos and nice do not belong together:thwak

Did you not see the part of the demo where a spear is flying right towards a helpless civilian and Kratos pushes the guy out of the path of the spear?

Besides, there's no reason why Kratos would have always been such overly angry ******. Immerse yourself in the context of the mythology. We've been told several times that Kratos was transformed into something else by Ares. That the longer he did his lord's bidding, the less human he seemed to become. Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta have both shown that Kratos still has a touch of humanity left in him, especially when reunited with his daughter or his glorious return to Sparta in GoS. How do you truly understand the impact Ares' betrayal had on the man? You show what he used to be beforehand by comparison.

very good. ya form demo you can tell there will be moments of humanity from him. since this is b4 hes the insane angy bastard as he was in gow3.

and heres a gow multiplayer vid they put together

[ame]https://youtu.be/nGjw-VEdNt8[/ame]

By chance do you know what will come in the collectors edition? By chance will GoW:A be at SDCC or CES? I am thinking both.

By chance do you know what will come in the collectors edition? By chance will GoW:A be at SDCC or CES? I am thinking both.

iv heard the collection edition will have a 8inch kratos statue. but its not the scaled down version of the sideshow statue. itll b one not seen yet. and im not sure if itll b at sdcc.

and heres how they made the giant statue in our studio

https://blog.godofwar.com/how-the-kratos-statue-came-to-life/

iv heard the collection edition will have a 8inch kratos statue. but its not the scaled down version of the sideshow statue. itll b one not seen yet. and im not sure if itll b at sdcc.

and heres how they made the giant statue in our studio

https://blog.godofwar.com/how-the-kratos-statue-came-to-life/

Something in scale...sorta like with the uncharted 3 collectors Drake statue? Wish instead, there was a certificate that allowed you to order the statue (PF scale) you guys have at the front door. Hint ;)

Wow great insight Ruben , damn would love to see
SS do a kratos for there LSF line , doubt that would ever
Happen , couldn't even get kratos at 1/4 which he was originally
Schedule for what ashame :(

Something in scale...sorta like with the uncharted 3 collectors Drake statue? Wish instead, there was a certificate that allowed you to order the statue (PF scale) you guys have at the front door. Hint ;)

i think so but dont quote me on it lol. and ya if they gave us chance to get one like we have here id get it lol. id make room next to my life size jasons

I heard the collectors edition of this game will come with a Kratos Statue. Im curious to see what it looks like. I have the Sideshow Kratos statue but wouldnt mind another.

Guys, the new Square Enix Kratos figure is actually very cool. Got mine displayed and he looks great. Check the Square Enix license thread if you want to see pictures. I'm looking at it now, and sculpt wise it's the best incarnation of Kratos...better than the statue, NECA's version, and definitely the crappy DC one. Just can use a slight touch up in the paint department.

And just to inform you, the pictures (none of them) do the figure proper justice. I looked at pictures from all these reviews and stuff and I was meh, but I already had it preordered so I said I might as well see how it looks. I thought the face looked jacked up with the dark airbrush. But once I got it in person I realized it isn't so bad. Mine also seems a bit more blended in. But as I look at him on my shelf next to my Ezio statue I can't help but think holy **** that's a nice figure. If you pose him right, it definitely has Kratos' attitude.

Last edited:

myKratos.jpg

myKratos-4.jpg

myKratos-2.jpg

myKratos3.jpg

Can anybody give me more info about what kinda co-op this game has? Versus? Story based missions?

well single player is its own and multi player is its own. there will b environments that are pulled from other gow areas and some that incorporate things from single player

I am soo not pumped for this.........tacked on MP, no matter how pretty looking, is just not needed. May pass on this one and pick it up used for $30 down the road.

I am soo not pumped for this.........tacked on MP, no matter how pretty looking, is just not needed. May pass on this one and pick it up used for $30 down the road.

Bet you you'll feel differently when it gets close to release. Early reviews for multiplayer are actually really good. And besides, a true GoW fan will be all over a new extension to Kratos' story on PS3.

Bet you you'll feel differently when it gets close to release. Early reviews for multiplayer are actually really good. And besides, a true GoW fan will be all over a new extension to Kratos' story on PS3.

No doubt you are dead on with that feeling. Its far enough out now where talk is cheap.....lol

well making multi player on a known single player game will get some people to think otherwise but trust me. we are making sure multi player doesnt take away from single player content. and there will b some real awesome scenes in this.

well if u actually do concepts send me link and ill see what i can do. :)

and if anyone wants to know what i did you can see it in the single player and multi player vids. in single player, the work I did was the destruction of the boat and the docks, at 2:47-3:15. and the apple crate at 5:50-6:00. combination of simulation and hand animation, hand cutting the models. alot of time and effort and it paid off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSo6IwTBMmw

for multi player when the megalops slams his fist and cracks the floor i did that effect and when he breaks the arches and ledges i broke those and funny thing i hid easter egg in the pebbles of destruction. they form the holes of the Jason mask. and in god of war3 i also hid jason masks in the cinematics i did. lol

Nice work dude! Sweet that you work at SSM. I always wondered if the walls there were covered with sick ass God of War stuff, like an art museum with the Kratos theme playing in the backround all the time lol. GOW III is always gonna be in my top 5 list. There was soooo much awesomeness in there. Is it possible to see your jason easter egg while playing? Gonna go for another playthrough soon. Oh and if you see the person responsable for creating the part where Kratos bashes in Hercules face,please give them a high five from Furyan. Keep up the good work man! :duff

Back