God Of War: Ascension

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God OF War 4

Nice work dude! Sweet that you work at SSM. I always wondered if the walls there were covered with sick ass God of War stuff, like an art museum with the Kratos theme playing in the backround all the time lol. GOW III is always gonna be in my top 5 list. There was soooo much awesomeness in there. Is it possible to see your jason easter egg while playing? Gonna go for another playthrough soon. Oh and if you see the person responsable for creating the part where Kratos bashes in Hercules face,please give them a high five from Furyan. Keep up the good work man! :duff

thanks :D we do have quiet a good amount of cool gow art on the walls. no music unless we having company party lol. here are some shots of the big kratos things in studio. and ya the easter eggs are noticeable in some and lil hidden in others. heres some of them too

Photo0278.jpg

Photo0279.jpg

Photo0281.jpg

psdjas.jpg

hub2.jpg

hub1.jpg

figured id bring this back to the front pages. heres interview i did after gow3. incase anyone was interested in getting into the game industry

[ame]https://youtu.be/D0uMAd3zPSA[/ame]

After asking at SS if there is going to be GOW Kratos pf 1/4 the answer was YES , the only thing am wandering is when....more over they mention that After Kratos will make more pf's of the GOW game. I already got the 1/5 statue which is the best so far. Cant wait a 1/4 pf of Kratos

Hell yes, such a good gaming series. Hope this one lives up to the other ones!

Always heard about God Of War, but never got to play it

but Finally i'll try out all of God of War Games :)

enough to keep me busy before Ascension

58727_10151066975211453_765334566_n.jpg

I might pick this up. I see Best Buy has it for $39.99 and I haven't played the two PSP games.

I'm making a run right now. Have one more trophy to get the platinum for God of War 2. Then I just need the Platinum for Ghost of Sparta to complete the series.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

while playing God of War 1 I Noticed the Cutscenes are not in HD .. no idea why they didnt make it into HD it would've been awesome, i'm guessing its going to be the same way in God of war 2, Cutscenes being non HD, but Visuals are stunning!

while playing God of War 1 I Noticed the Cutscenes are not in HD .. no idea why they didnt make it into HD it would've been awesome, i'm guessing its going to be the same way in God of war 2, Cutscenes being non HD, but Visuals are stunning!

Yeah some of the cutscenes are pretty nasty looking when transitioning from the in-game HD. I didn't notice it that much when playing part one, but since I just finished the second one its still pretty fresh in my memory. The Origins cow toon aren't too bad considering they're handheld games.

gow 1 didnt age well, gow 2 holds it own, and gow 3 graphics and art style is just mind blowing.

but overall gow 2 is leaps and bounds better than the first and much longer as well. I had a great time playing and getting all the trophies for the three main games.

Yeah some of the cutscenes are pretty nasty looking when transitioning from the in-game HD. I didn't notice it that much when playing part one, but since I just finished the second one its still pretty fresh in my memory. The Origins cow toon aren't too bad considering they're handheld games.

glad you guys are playing them again. ya the cut scenes form 1 and 2 were not hd because they couldnt re render those but at least in game is nicer.

I've Finished God of War I , it took me 11 hours to complete, and it was challenging even on normal mode, i had to repeat some levels so much to the point i even received a Trophy named "Getting my ass kicked"

Finished GoW III , So Kratos Kills himself? i didn't get the last part as to what power Kratos had inside of him that Athena wanted, what was it?

now i want a HT Kratos with a Light up Helios Head :D

Finished GoW III , So Kratos Kills himself? i didn't get the last part as to what power Kratos had inside of him that Athena wanted, what was it?

F yeah! could you imagine that!? That would be super dope:thud:

he had hope, the 1st time he opened it he got the power of hope so that he can do all that great stuff. and instead of giving it back to her he decided to kill himself to free it to the world

he had hope, the 1st time he opened it he got the power of hope so that he can do all that great stuff. and instead of giving it back to her he decided to kill himself to free it to the world

I'd appreciate your input since you were part of the team. My theory is that after seeing how desperate Athena had become to rule over mankind, Kratos stabbed himself and released hope not so much to free mankind, but as a last **** you to the gods before he finally ended his torture. I saw a documentary (I think it came with GoWIII) where all the directors of all the games discuss the plot and the ending, and they all made it sound like Kratos did this heroic deed and released hope to mankind for their sake. Is that true to you? Or do you think he did it because it was his way of forever defeating the gods? The heroic part of it had nothing to do with it for him (it was just a by-product), but if mankind had hope, Athena or any other god would never be able to rule again (hence ending their reign forever). He didn't care how other humans lived afterward. That was the point of his smile at the end when Athena tells him she's so disappointed.

Also, the end where his body was gone I felt as kind of unnecessary. It's fun to add and keep everything ambiguous and keep the fans talking, but irrelevant to the point that there was never any finality when Kratos had died before that anyway. Each time he was killed, he escaped hades. In God of War III, he kills the domains ruler and steals his soul. If Kratos couldn't be stopped in leaving the underworld before Hades was killed, there sure is hell isn't no stopping him now even if Kratos killed himself.

yep i was stocked to see they gona offer this. just hope the statue looks as good as that render of it. the 25$ reserve atleast goes to final price.

These statues that are coming out with games these days are becoming more and more impressive. I have high expectations for this Kratos statue. I don't know why...but each figure that has come out has had a major drawback (NECA's had relatively no articulation, Sideshow's statue has a dumb looking face and condensed body imo, and Play Arts as that botched face paint). A simple statue in a dynamic pose may just be what I'm looking for.

Although, saw this at NYCC, and nothing compares. I want it. Now.

Kratos_NYCC2.jpg

Back