God Of War III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Japanese scans of GoW III showing a new boss, Poseidon.

1263190861861.jpg

1263190877228.jpg

that is awesome :rock Poseidon is my favorite Greek God :rock :rock hopefully its an epic boss fight its gonna be freaking sweet :rock

Ouh my god, the first pics I see since the Demo.
I heard they said GoW III does look now even better than the demo, but seeing this now makes me believe.
Poseidon looks badass.
Definatly skipping on the AvP Hunter Edition and getting the Ultimate Trilogy.
Must have together with the HT Arnie, can´t wait.

:eek :rock

when will this be out, and i want a new trailer. The cutscenes in this game will be sick

US release date confirmed :rock

According to the Sony corporate e-mail sent to GameStop stores today, God of War III now has a confirmed street date of March 16th, 2010. This is huge news for all Playstation 3 owners, it seems the rumors on the release date of God of War III is finally confirmed.

Too bad they only showed the demo at CES. IMo, the Posiden stage looks amazingly realistic.

Too bad they only showed the demo at CES. IMo, the Posiden stage looks amazingly realistic.

Fully agree with you on that one. I've played through the demo 5-6 times now and didn't really see much of a graphics improvement over any other PS3 game, but those pics look incredible.

I want this game NOW!!! I hope we see more collectibles hit the market. Kratos is easily my favorite videogame character of all time :cool:

Man i wish they would make perfect replicas of his weapons, would love to have that as a collectable.

Wow, we've seen some fairly epic sized action sequences in our time, but this game looks like it's to have the biggest yet. I mean, just the scale of some stuff in this game is really something else.

Back