God Of War III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God of War Box art Finally Official

There have been a lot of people asking about when God of War III is going to hit store shelves. Well, today I have some good news to share for those of you eagerly awaiting this highly anticipated PS3 exclusive. Kratos fans can get their hands on God of War III beginning Tuesday, March 16! You can pick up the God of War III Ultimate Edition on the very same day, which includes premium collectibles and digital content that is fit for any Spartan warrior. I’m also thrilled to unveil the official box art for God of War III and God of War III Ultimate Edition. Here’s a look…

4309917737_8279b3fa3f.jpg

For those you thirsty for more God of War excitement, on February 11, we’ll be debuting our brand new God of War III trailer exclusively on SPIKE’s GameTrailers TV, so make sure to tune in. And if you’d like to get reacquainted with Kratos and refresh your skills before March 16, the God of War Collection is now ONLY $29.99. This epic deal gets you God of War and God of War II in stunning HD for one low price! Stay tuned for more God of War news as we move closer to launch.

4309917813_28b51e980c_m.jpg

4309918027_c4e595c7b8_m.jpg

https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...r-iii-will-be-attacking-stores-on-march-16th/

I hope the pandora's box ain't cheap looking or made like the Batman Arkham Asylums Batarang

Yeah, he´s outta plastic but what do you expect for a piece in a box? full steel? chromed edges?

Same thing with the T-800 skull in the T2 skynet edition. everyone barked about how cheap this is. hell, whadda ya want? 1:1 sideshow skull?

no offense, man...but painted the edges of the baterang steel silver and the foot in a different, dunno the term now.

I do sme on the skull on my own andit´ll be ok.

I guess the box´ll be plastic, with metal-looking paint and plastic on the inside, which resembles silk, or so...but not more.

Besides: the stuff in there is way more important and to be hones:
If we got nothing to do better, then we´re not happy...

;)

Yeah, he´s outta plastic but what do you expect for a piece in a box? full steel? chromed edges?

Same thing with the T-800 skull in the T2 skynet edition. everyone barked about how cheap this is. hell, whadda ya want? 1:1 sideshow skull?

no offense, man...but painted the edges of the baterang steel silver and the foot in a different, dunno the term now.

I do sme on the skull on my own andit´ll be ok.

I guess the box´ll be plastic, with metal-looking paint and plastic on the inside, which resembles silk, or so...but not more.

Besides: the stuff in there is way more important and to be hones:
If we got nothing to do better, then we´re not happy...

;)

Did you ever seen the batarang? I'm not saying it should be made of steel or so but that batarang was very cheaply made. For spending the extra cash, the company should of made it with better quality and they could of without losing money. For example for the extra cash people paid for the Halo Legendary Edition with the helmet it's not cheaply like the batarang. Hell even the DJ Hero, you pay about $120 with the game and turn table. Now do you see where I'm coming from.:D

I know exactly where you´re comin´ from and I HAVE the baterang, that´s why I said that I paintED the edges silver.
I just know what comes fter those things and it bother me not anymore. You think it will change omething?
LIve with it and make it better for yourself, that´s the only thing you can do...
;)

does anyone know who manufactured the box? I am tempted by the ultimate edition, its a bit pricey though

I'll probably be selling my Pandora's box if someone is interested in just that - I plan to keep the other special edition stuff, but the box doesn't really interest me.

I know exactly where you´re comin´ from and I HAVE the baterang, that´s why I said that I paintED the edges silver.
I just know what comes fter those things and it bother me not anymore. You think it will change omething?
LIve with it and make it better for yourself, that´s the only thing you can do...
;)

Yeah, the batarang looks VERY cheap, but I didn't mind too much since I got the Arkham Asylum: CE for the same price as the regular ($59.99), plus free shipping on an Amazon Gold Box deal. :rock

I think the Pandora's Box looks cool and will probably be better made than the batarang.

Non exclusive for me. I hate the CE Batman...large and ugly. Not a good CE IM. While the box looks cool, just too large....where do you put something like that?

Yeah, the batarang looks VERY cheap, but I didn't mind too much since I got the Arkham Asylum: CE for the same price as the regular ($59.99), plus free shipping on an Amazon Gold Box deal. :rock

I think the Pandora's Box looks cool and will probably be better made than the batarang.

Yeah the Batman CE is still at my Wal Mart...at a discounted price of $49.99. If I didn't already have the game I'd buy it for sure.

I ended up just going with the regular edition of GoW3. I want the CE but I think I can live without it.

Back