God Of War III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats pretty awsome.

Looks like Posiden does something to Gaia. So thats possibly where you fight him. Makes sense.

Great New Pics
The God of War 3 info Embargo has finally lifted
Here's hoping more information screes, and videos come soon

Supposedly, theres gonna be a new commercial for GoWIII during the SuperBowl. I am sure Sony will have it on their site if it does happen.

:rock :rock This is one of the few LE's that are worth the extra $$.

I have a feeling that LE is gonna be everywhere. I am pretty sure a year or two after 3's release, they're gonna make a ultimate GOW collection with all 4 games. Hopefully CoO gets fully remade from a 'graphic' stand point. Kinda like the GameCube RE remake.

Last edited:
Those new screens look incredible! :drool

Gave the regular the boot today, in favor of the Ultimate Edition, that Pandora's Box and art book were too much for me to resist! :rock

i dunno, just got a feeling the box is gonna be cheap plastic
Well, it sure as hell isn't gonna be marble or polystone, not for that price. I got it mainly for the art book, but you have to admit that box looks damn cool, not matter what it's made of.

Well, it sure as hell isn't gonna be marble or polystone, not for that price. I got it mainly for the art book, but you have to admit that box looks damn cool, not matter what it's made of.

i guess i just find the game more important as previous experience tells me most of the other stuff is just dust collectors

i guess i just find the game more important as previous experience tells me most of the other stuff is just dust collectors
Not true (in my case at least), I use the GTA IV bag and lock box all the time! Didn't think I would, but I do. I'm an art book whore, so any games that come with them I'm more than likely to order.

Not true (in my case at least), I use the GTA IV bag and lock box all the time! Didn't think I would, but I do. I'm an art book whore, so any games that come with them I'm more than likely to order.

only get special edition if it has worthwhile in-game content but bioshock 2 is the exception as i love the art deco stuff :D

hm71dws64tv9qwxh88ctxuy.jpg

Back