Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple more pics.

79af362e06d3a157786ccdafc0ead581.jpg

4a0cc0a34fa530e6ba8aed474eb5478c.jpg

The detail and realism of those buildings are insane, what size and maker is that '95 Godzilla?

It is made by Kaibutsuya and is appx 50cm tall. all the buildings are N scale. The godzilla kit has leds i put in it to light it up but I damaged the leds and just painted him up. I have a Super xlll that i am building that will be in the scene also.

tumblr_md7e5vOfRv1r7kk1bo1_1280.jpg

Not really a collectible but This is what Godzilla may look like in the new movie.

The small insert IS an official picture,from the Legendary Pictures Panel at Comic-Con...PS

True, but they deliberately, covered it with smoke and we really only get a silhouette.

I'm thinking they're not completely done with the overall appearance and it's still being tweaked. Maybe.

I got a few more X-Plus figures over the last few months. If I'm not feeling lazy, maybe I'll post a few pics in the next few days.

Kong33, they have a modeling contest at G-Fest where you can put your work on display to compete. Maybe you should look into it. I think you'd have a good chance of winning.

I got a few more X-Plus figures over the last few months. If I'm not feeling lazy, maybe I'll post a few pics in the next few days.

Kong33, they have a modeling contest at G-Fest where you can put your work on display to compete. Maybe you should look into it. I think you'd have a good chance of winning.

Which ones did you get, Boba?

Back