Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was a kid, I tried to go as hedorah one hear for halloween. Didn't work out :lol lots of paper machete and big red balloons for eyes. I just couldn't get it to stay together. Everything fell off...i made a mess...mom and dad got mad. Which I guess is appropriate for Hedorah :lol

Here's the breakdown as we know it right now:

BANDAI America is the official, main toy maker for the movie.

NECA is licensed to produce unspecified collectibles but has confirmed on Twitter that an 18" Godzilla is planned.

JAKKS Pacific will be making a 30" scale like their superhero and Stat Wars figures.

Sideshow has the license as well. They'll probably produce maquettes.

Imagine this being Godzilla instead of a water tornado approaching the shore. :horror

Force of nature indeed. :panic:

picture.php

This was very near to where I live in Lake Michigan. Thankfully, it just went further out into the water and dissipated.

Hey guys, need your expertise in identifying a particular godzilla product.

Any info on this piece of beauty?
god.jpg

I'd love to own something that big! lol

:lol you'd still see weird sexy customs of those...

god.jpg

There ya go Jye. There's the big *** G figure you've been looking for..

Is the quarter scale asian lady included as well? :lol

god.jpg

That's the Kaiyodo large scale '89 Godzilla, sculpted by Yuji Sakai and retails around $1100-$1200 and it's a model kit you have to build.

1/80 scale, about 3 feet tall nearly 6 feet long.

More info:

https://www.hlj.com/product/KYD000088

It's size is impressive but for the money, it's not the coolest pose and unless you're a good painter and model builder I can't imagine trying to get it made.

Uhm...what the heck happened to the Legendary Godzilla thread?

Dave took it down temporarily cuz WB contacted him about the leaked poster image of the head and Dave didn't know what specific image was the issue so he took the whole thread down, I let him know what image and when it started showing up so once he can go in and clean up the thread it'll come back up.

Dave took it down temporarily cuz WB contacted him about the leaked poster image of the head and Dave didn't know what specific image was the issue so he took the whole thread down, I let him know what image and when it started showing up so once he can go in and clean up the thread it'll come back up.

Oh okay. Thanks. I thought I was going nuts and didn't know why I couldn't find it and I knew nobody was flaming anyone.

Guess they didn't want the world seeing that so soon, that's why it's safe on my computer :). I hate taking my avatar down though.

Back