Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mistake, implant size is reserved for Gino products because they're both bad versions of a good thing that are utterly unsatisfying.

I'm not always impressed with Neca's products, but I have few items from them that I'm happy to own. I think it's possible that they'll do Godzilla justice.

I'm not always impressed with Neca's products, but I have few items from them that I'm happy to own. I think it's possible that they'll do Godzilla justice.

With non humans they're great.

Although Tonto was well done, lets see how Keaton Batman turns out.

Their Superman is horrible.

NECA's hit and miss with humans but I feel like their creatures are consistent. What favors Godzilla is his color scheme, it's so basic they should have no trouble, they tend to be off when there's more detail to get.

I really like their Gremlins line and the Ninja Turtles they did. Those were great. I'm also really excited to get the 18" Gipsy Danger.

Personally, I don't like the translucent plastic that they sometimes use on their human and Predator figures. I've always preferred painted skin to that, so if they make a Godzilla I hope they go that route.

I'm also looking forward to the Bandai stuff. I know they're cheap with their current Bandai Creations lines, but I think they'll certainly go all-out for the new movie and they can do some pretty cool stuff when they're up to it.

Sadly, I fear Bandai may look at their stuff as geared towards kids and not go as all out as adults want, but maybe that opens the door for NECA to do 12" or 7" figures for adults.

I would love to see some piece sculpted by Sakai, maybe Monsterarts even though I won't be able to get it.

So.....

Lurked for a while, but I decided to jump in the fray.

Hai :D

I think NECA's hit or miss on quality. Personally, I'd rather wait for the S.H. MonsterArts for a quality collectible in the 6"-7" scale. They expressed interest in the idea at SDCC, so it seems likely.

Also, speaking of SHMA, I've been trying my hand at reviewing lately, and I have a few posted on my channel on YouTube. I plan on doing a few more this weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreenAiden555

So.....

Lurked for a while, but I decided to jump in the fray.

Hai :D

I think NECA's hit or miss on quality. Personally, I'd rather wait for the S.H. MonsterArts for a quality collectible in the 6"-7" scale. They expressed interest in the idea at SDCC, so it seems likely.

Also, speaking of SHMA, I've been trying my hand at reviewing lately, and I have a few posted on my channel on YouTube. I plan on doing a few more this weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreenAiden555

GreenAiden

From TohoKingdom???

I'm looking forward to the large scale godzilla from jakks pacific. It's supposed to be 30inches. I'm very curious. I also can't wait for Neca . It seems like every industry is jumping on the godzilla bandwagon. I love it!!!

and introducing 2014 . Im loving it !

https://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/first-look-new-godzilla-2014-new-movie-poster

image_zpse63a1ac4.jpg

I'm looking forward to the large scale godzilla from jakks pacific. It's supposed to be 30inches. I'm very curious. I also can't wait for Neca . It seems like every industry is jumping on the godzilla bandwagon. I love it!!!

I hope the JP Godzilla turns out nice.
I like the scale they're going with, but it needs to be detailed and have good paint, because at that size, it'll be easier to see mistakes.

Back