Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just pre-ordered the 91 Godzilla. He looks fantastic in the pics. I love the closed mouth looks too. I don't know what it is but it makes the whole figure look cooler. I heard Diamond is re-releasing more X-Plus's soon. King Ghidorah is one of them but I think it will be the 25 cm version. Do you think they will eventually make a 30cm Ghidorah? I'm thinking about picking up this one since he still is pretty massive at that size.

This is from when X-plus was doing the figures in resin. These pop up on ebay from time to time.
kg1.jpg

This is from when X-plus was doing the figures in resin. These pop up on ebay from time to time.
View attachment 170442

That's 30cm? Always thought that was 25.

It would be very neat if they did. If they do hopefully it's a bit more durable than the 25cm one that just got released.

And yeah the 91 looks stunning. It blows away the '89 imo. It truly captures the power and ferocity of that particular suit. And just by looking at those two figures I can see all the subtle differences between the two. I forgot how muscular the '91 looked in comparison to every other Godzilla. He looks like he bench presses Biollante.

Maybe in the future but for now there's enough x-plus originals to release and they'll probably want to sell more of their own sculpts first.

Maybe in the future but for now there's enough x-plus originals to release and they'll probably want to sell more of their own sculpts first.

Thanks. Can you please list the Godzilla models that has not been reissued by Diamond? Newbie to the game...recently got the reissue 89 and looking forward to more :)

Back