Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, there are supposed to be 24 new re-releases through Diamond. Solicitations start this July and they will all be released within a year's time according to Diamond. 12 of the releases are planned to be different Godzilla variations and 12 are supposed to be other Toho monsters. This deal is also set to include 25 cm figures as there are only four more 30 cm variations of Godzilla left that haven't been released through Diamond yet. 25 cm King Ghidorah and Biollante are apparently going to be released here as well, so that's two of the twelve spots taken for other monsters.

I'd say it's almost certain that 30 cm Godzilla '84 will be released by Diamond.

Yes, there are supposed to be 24 new re-releases through Diamond. Solicitations start this July and they will all be released within a year's time according to Diamond. 12 of the releases are planned to be different Godzilla variations and 12 are supposed to be other Toho monsters. This deal is also set to include 25 cm figures as there are only four more 30 cm variations of Godzilla left that haven't been released through Diamond yet. 25 cm King Ghidorah and Biollante are apparently going to be released here as well, so that's two of the twelve spots taken for other monsters.

I'd say it's almost certain that 30 cm Godzilla '84 will be released by Diamond.

Well, I guess we won't be seeing a whole lot of new stuff from X-Plus in the coming year, not that we've seen much recently either. Before all this Diamond reissue business, X-Plus was putting out at least one new 30cm and one 25cm figure every month. Even the stuff they are releasing in Japan is simply reissues with light up features. Really getting annoying. I know it's great for everyone in the states who is new to Godzilla collecting, but for those of us who have been getting these from Japan for years now, there's not much to look forward to. Come on already. How about a Gabara or DAM Manda or Kamakiras not wrapped up in a web! Try to score a license to do Kong or Frankenstein.

:yess:

Jye is gonna get his millenium and Maulfan is gonna get his 84 :panic:

I wonder if any of this will include the xplus gamera figures.

MANDA 1963 30CM

MANDA%2520102.JPG

MANDA%2520004.JPG

MANDA%2520066.JPG

MANDA%2520138.JPG

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/MANDA1963

I recall reading that Gamera won't be part of the deal.

I hope he's not.that would mean far less Godzilla monsters (or versions of the King himself)

More godzilla > any Gamera

I'm excited for them to start doing the 25cm line. I can finally get that 1971 Godzilla holding Hedorahs bawrs :panic:

The paint apps on Manda are killer. Nice pics.

Please excuse the crudity of these shots. It's very difficult to get back far enough to take decent pictures. Some people wanted me to take some nice photos of my Smaug statue, so I figured I'd try to get the Godzilla figures/models I didn't post before. Didn't want them to feel slighted.
007.jpg
013.jpg
014.jpg
015.jpg
028.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG
016.jpg

Back