Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been great this year..maybe not as many figures as past years...but between 2014, sakai 91, the mothra '61, mothra/godzilla '64 set, and biollante/godzilla set...it's been a fun time to be a kaiju addict.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hey guys:

The JerseyFest 2015 vendor show will feature the biggest exhibit of completed Godzilla and Kaiju models and dioramas ever in the USA. Admission to the exhibit room will be free for all show attendees. We encourage everyone with Kaiju kits and dioramas to bring and display them in the exhibit – the more the better and there is no entry fee. So, dust off your old models or start working on some new ones!

One of the main themes for this year’s show is “Kaiju”. More info at JerseyFestFair » Model Kit & Statue Fair

Jerseyfest-2015-Kaiju-Exhibit-e1428003467166.jpg

I went to G-Fest today. Picked up a few things. X-Plus 25 cm Mechagodzilla, X-Plus 25 cm Moguera, G-Fest Exclusive Marmit Burning Godzilla, and a Trendmasters 10" Electronic Godzilla for $15(nostalgic for me as I used to have one as a kid). Not many costumes, but I snapped a pic of a guy in a Jet Jaguar costume.

9F616954-355F-4358-AE11-1AA5FD762160.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

4E4E942A-0C11-4FD7-AB65-A7795A2ABCBD.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I still have my original Trendmasters figures, very stylized but also very cool, I remember feeling like they were a huge upgrade since I went from Imperial to Trendmasters :lol It always bugged me that big one had 2 teeth and then fangs in the front, it throws the face off a bit where if he had 4 teeth and the fangs it would have been awesome, the 4" figure had it right.

I just had the big 10" Godzilla and Mechagodzilla. Mechagodzilla was actually a really cool figure. I had more of the little 4" figures. I still remember when I found Baragon and Megalon at Kaybee Toys and my mom only let me pick one. It was one of the hardest decisions in my young life, but I went with Baragon.

Last edited:
Wish I was there. Then again I also wish I was at SDCC. Then again, I spent enough money on Godzilla figures this week lol

Hey have aome cool vendors for godzilla. But its a lot less than past years. A little sad.

I thought it would be the opposite. Popularity seems to be higher than years past. That's fascinsting.

Maybe G-Fest and SDCC at the same time is a factor, SDCC is early this year, maybe people would go to both and had to pick one.

We discussing all Godzilla here but I don't think monster arts has a thread. I like talking all kinds of Zillas

Back