Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, with Godzilla there really isn't a narrow product fandom like Hot Toys or Sideshow have, everyone seems to collect and admire a wide range of products so this is home to everything.

Speaking of, have you guys seen this years ornaments, Godzilla and Ghidorah that can face off from vs Monster Zero, really cool.

Yeah, with Godzilla there really isn't a narrow product fandom like Hot Toys or Sideshow have, everyone seems to collect and admire a wide range of products so this is home to everything.

Speaking of, have you guys seen this years ornaments, Godzilla and Ghidorah that can face off from vs Monster Zero, really cool.

I did. Pretty excited to get those two.

More stuff from SDCC, X-Plus reissues. Hope Diamond starts soliciting these soon.

I'm in for SG and Rodan. Would love to get Biolante, but I promised the Mrs. that I would lay off the big ticket items until the Balent Catwoman PF shows.

On a happy note, my X-Plus 2014 should be in my hands on Monday.

2e9d84b5762320c8bdc82550006884ed.jpg

Cleaning shelves

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Another, more accurate statue coming form Sideshow, I'm VERY impressed by this one. Rumor is smaller than the maquette so hopefully much less than the $800 price tag that had.

11659418_10153410304544534_6434000659545769684_n.jpg
I'm liking this;the only problem I have with the '14 version is the rather small head.He's built like an iguanodon(an herbivore)!This has more"carnivorous"proportions...PS

I really like the X-Plus '65, would love to own that one, my favorite vs. suit from the Showa era.

Here's the ornaments in HD.

tumblr_nqqadd3FMs1rl1vlfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqqadd3FMs1rl1vlfo2_1280.jpg

I need to get my hands on varan, mecha godzilla 74, Titanosaurus Gigan 72, rodan and Anguirus 68 and perhaps space godzilla. As far as monsters that I know of...that's all I want. I prefer 30cm to 25cm so no Biollabte , King Ghidorah or Destroyah for me right now. We'll see what they come out with down the road but hopefully diamond allows me to knock out most of that this and next year.

Are you going to build and paint your Dunk Godzilla yourself, are you paint it built already or sending it out?

It got sent out. It should be delivered today actually. I'm not brave enough lol but the guy who will do it has done like 4 of them past week and they look good

I'll be curious to see how it turns out. It just occurred to me that's an unfinished kit compared to the pieces you usually buy.

Yeah I didn't realize that until after I won it on ebay lol I was so mad at myself.

I love that Maul figure as your avatar. We both have a love for Maul and godzilla in common. I'm looking for that perfect Maul collectable--I'm sold on this one if the final product matches the one at SDCC.

Maul, Godzilla and Rambo are the only characters i have collections dedicated to, I had to sell some of my Maul centerpieces but the new Sideshow Maul could fill the void, still plenty of other cool things though.

There is so many options with him...but I'm so picky about it. His face either looks like a toy or his head us too big or his clothes too baggy or he looks stumpy. Lol

Agreed, not just any piece will do and I stick to Phantom Menace. My grail trinity at one point was the Sideshow lifesize bust, PF and 1/6 figure, had to sell all 3. Right now I'd probably say it's the Kotobukiya kit or the 14" Applause, it might look very toy like but it's a great pose and sculpt.

Godzilla is easier, the prop size '54 bust and the Kaiyodo'84 are the centerpices of my whole collection.

I had to google the applause. It is a very neat sculpt. Just as a personal preference...I like the calmer expression on maul with the intense gaze rather than the wilder looking almost primal attack faces he tends to have. So that's also a big reason I love the new SS. The face is perfect for what I want.

Back