Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received the X-Plus 30 cm Hedorah a couple days ago. It's a really cool figure and the tallest X-Plus 30 figure so far. Here are a few pictures I took.

DSC00630.jpg

DSC00631.jpg

I'm particularly fond of the eyes.
DSC00633.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

Man I'd love a 64 or 68 G, cant find them anywhere though.

They are tough to find these days. '68 Godzilla is probably my favorite of the X-Plus Godzilla figures. I think my Anguirus '68 is my favorite overall. They are making a new Godzilla '68 in the slightly smaller scale soon.

I received the X-Plus 30 cm Hedorah a couple days ago. It's a really cool figure and the tallest X-Plus 30 figure so far. Here are a few pictures I took.

DSC00630.jpg

DSC00631.jpg

I'm particularly fond of the eyes.
DSC00633.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

Boba....you lucky SOB! He looks fantastic. Those eyes are remarkable. I'm still hoping to have the money to get him in a couple months.

Still waiting on my landing form version to arrive....

Boba....you lucky SOB! He looks fantastic. Those eyes are remarkable. I'm still hoping to have the money to get him in a couple months.

Still waiting on my landing form version to arrive....

That's a long wait. It seems like a month ago when you said you'd ordered it from that place. Have you e-mailed them about it?

That's a long wait. It seems like a month ago when you said you'd ordered it from that place. Have you e-mailed them about it?

Yeah, It has been. When I first ordered it he said it was actually on backorder and that it would arrive in 2 weeks. I emailed him about a week ago and he said they're stock was coming in yesterday or today...haven't heard anything yet. Figure I'll pursue action if I don't hear anything by next week.

Yeah, It has been. When I first ordered it he said it was actually on backorder and that it would arrive in 2 weeks. I emailed him about a week ago and he said they're stock was coming in yesterday or today...haven't heard anything yet. Figure I'll pursue action if I don't hear anything by next week.

Good luck to you. I hope they do ship it out soon. Sorry to hear about the trouble.

Here are some old pics of my favorite X-Plus, Anguirus '68. I'm glad i got him back in the day. He's one of my most prized Godzilla collectibles.

DSC00508.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

Re: My Ultimate Godzilla Arrival...

I think the Super Premium Godzilla is a little bigger than that Trendmasters Ultimate Godzilla.
I believe you are right.
Wow, I never saw that SPG before!
The UG is ~ H18" L2' but the SPG is ~ H24" L4'
I saw it on eBay...crazy prices now!
Thanks for the info.

Didn't get a chance to take pictures of Bluefin's elaborate S.H.MonsterArts display (I'll try tomorrow), but I couldn't resist picking up a Little Godzilla. They offered a fair price at $43 and it was the only non-exclusive piece they had from the line, so I figured it was a good starting point for my refreshed Godzilla collection (the toys I used to have were cheap 6" Bandai Americas with a few nice Bandai Japans sprinkled throughout).

Re: My Ultimate Godzilla Arrival...

:thud:

Those lines tempt me to cut the hands, insert 2 rods in each of 'em and stick 'em back for having a swivel movement!

:gah: Couldn't you just do it, Trendmasters?
Sounds like a good plan as long as your cut is perfectly perpendicular to the axis of rotation. Your cut joint could look even better than the existing joints.

Back